Photo

What Happens To Old Messages In The Inbox?

acne accutane help clear face inbox

4 replies to this topic

#1 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hey,

If I send someone a message and they don't respond what happens to the message if I delete it from my inbox? Will the message still be in their inbox? - Also, if later down the road lets pretend that they log on and respond to my message, well what happens if I have already deleted the message from my inbox? Will I still get the message with my original question?

Thanks!

#2 PaulH85

PaulH85

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

If you delete the message from your inbox, it only removes record of it from your own inbox so the unread message will still be with the recipient and they will be able to read it. They won't be able to reply to it though so they would have to compose a new message to you. :)

#3 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

If you delete the message from your inbox, it only removes record of it from your own inbox so the unread message will still be with the recipient and they will be able to read it. They won't be able to reply to it though so they would have to compose a new message to you. Posted Image

Thanks Paul. So they won't be able to reply directly to the message? How does that work since they have my message in their inbox? Sorry, I am just a little confused. Thanks.

#4 PaulH85

PaulH85

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

Looking at the messages I have in my inbox where the sender has deleted it at their end, although I can read what they've sent, I can't reply directly to it because there's no button to do so. Instead, it gives me the option to compose a new message to that person.

#5 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

Looking at the messages I have in my inbox where the sender has deleted it at their end, although I can read what they've sent, I can't reply directly to it because there's no button to do so. Instead, it gives me the option to compose a new message to that person.

Right on. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users