Photo
- - - - -

I Need A Regimen.

regimen benzoyl peroxide body acne bacne salicylic acid alpha hydroxy acid aha clear apple cider vinegar shame

1 reply to this topic

#1 ihaveIT

ihaveIT

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

sooo im looking to finally get rid of this bacne problem i've had since 16. i am currently 21, and only a few monthes til i turn 22. been using neutrogena body clear body wash and it's kept my back from being fully acne ridden but i still have a moderate amount of acne and tons of scarring. i just recently bought some alpha hydroxy acid lotion, neutrogena body clear spray, apple cider vinegar, and panoxyl wash bar.

i want to start a regimen with these product i mentioned. i want to wash my body with the panoxyl bar, i've used it before and know it could be very drying on my skin. should i be using something else maybe something more gentle to the skin? afterwards what should i apply on my back? will either of these products mix together? i was thinking of applying AHA and the body spray together, but i've read ACV alone has worked really well also. really confused here, what should i do?

HELP.

#2 nakedskindream

nakedskindream

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

Just put on some clindamycin lotion or gel after shower and towel dry.
Change your clothes 2 to 3 times a day. Wear breathable clothings eg made of cotton
Do that for about 2 weeks, it should help!
Good luck

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users