oily skin

6 replies to this topic

#1 wth101

wth101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

hi i have really oily skin on my nose and forhead, basically the T zone. i always wake up with my nose oily and shiny. also you can see blackheads on my nose which is embarassing. it made me lose self confidence. my forehead is full of scars like pizza face. and the pimple on my nose is dead but you can still see redness. i did read the reviews and the problem i have with this is that if you stop taking it you break out which im worried about :/. any advice?

#2 limpbizkitfan

limpbizkitfan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Staying home all day and going on acne.org researching about what will cure acne. && LIMP!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

if your defficient in b5

#3 nighttimeguy

nighttimeguy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

I took b5 for about 4 years and yes, it did work for me.

If it doesn't work for you, you can quit. In my case, I had no breakouts when I quit. My face just went back to being oily.

For your redness and pimples have you tried 100% aloe vera gel? $3.00 at CVS. Seriously. You get a big tube of it. It's natural, made from a plant and it's great for calming down reddened, inflamed skin and loud pimples. Try aloe vera gel for one or two nights instead of chemicals or creams. If it works for you, you'll be saving wheelbarrows of cash. If you do try it, apply it liberally. Don't do just a little dab. Put a nice sized glob on a zit and let it sit.

#4 wth101

wth101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

thanks man ill look into that. also also used lemon but ive been inconsistent with it so i couldnt see the results. you think i should put both aloe vera and lemon? haha

#5 nighttimeguy

nighttimeguy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:00 AM

You could try. I've never mixed anything with the aloe so I don't know how well it works in combo with other things. I'd just use the aloe by itself first though.... just to see if your skin responds as nicely as you want it to, then go from there.

actually...the aloe works so well for me that I personally wouldn't want to go adding anything to it at all. No zit or pimple that pops up ever really lives past a day when I slather the gel on it overnight.

#6 wth101

wth101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

okay i went to CVS and got pure aloe vera gel, it says moisutrizer but its used for sunburn cause it shows a picture of a sun on the botte lol. i tried it yesterday. i only applied it to forehead and nose didnt want to overdo it. so far it seems neutral. i wanna say it feels better but i think im fooling myself thinking this product works from day one. anyways kind of optimistic for this. ill definitily just try aloe vera gel and then if it goes well, ill combine it with lemon and see how that is. cant wait!

#7 nighttimeguy

nighttimeguy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Cool. I really hope you it can help you. Try washing your face before using it and leave it on (a good sized glob of it) overnight on a pimple. You can rub it on larger areas of you face too if you'd like. For my own pimples, they are much more calm the next day and feel "dead." They don't get any bigger and only shrink away real fast until they are gone. Blast it with the gel every night until the zit is gone. How severe are your pimples? Some of mine are weak and soft and others are hard and tough. I hate them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users