Now What?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Yasaman Rad

Yasaman Rad

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

So it's been like, three months, and the regimen is doing what it's supposed to, every once in a while I do get breakouts, but that's usually mid BC cycles.
Now the problem I have, is when my pimples hill, they leave a blood clot looking mark under my skin that the regimen doesn't seem to help with. It looks red, like there is blood trapped under my skin, where the pimples used to be, which is usually the case. Any suggestions on products that would help with that?

#2 Ilovemesomevanity

Ilovemesomevanity

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

hmmm ive never heard of anything like that. im kind of curious to know what it is. could it be like a blackhead or something...?
what do you mean by when your pimples "hill"? it could be a red mark showing up as your pimple goes away

#3 Yasaman Rad

Yasaman Rad

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:44 PM

Heal* damn iPad auto correct. When the pimple heals, right where it "sat" on my skin, a little red mark appears that looks like irritation from a distance, or maybe some sort of rash, but if you you get close, it looks like stint blood clot under my skin and if you pop, the blood comes out

#4 arokstar

arokstar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

I used to get that a lot when I used to break out a lot. I wouldnt worry about it though, I know it can be annoying but it goes away eventually and it doesnt ever leave marks on the skin or anything like that so thats on the plus side.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users