Photo

The Acne Maker

oily skin sebum bowel movement isotretinoin food causing acne monosodium glutamate chocolate melatonin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 TronRog

TronRog

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

Okay guys be ready this is going to change your life. I think I found the elixir for 90% of acne causes.

It is something that food industries Don't want us to Know.

"Monosodium Glutamate" or in other words "The Sebum Maker"

The most major cause of oily skin is a substance that Food industries put in almost every food, sweet and even Soups. It is called MSG (Monosodium Glutamate). I have tried it myself and it worked. Not just that.. it can even causes Bowel Disorder and constipation for many people.

Guys, no matter what skin you genetically have or what sort of acne you have... this substance has different effect for different people.. some get bowel disorder and some get oily skin and some become obese.. and some get all of that ! :S

Many Tv shows and experts warned about this poisonous food ingredient. Even some few people started threads years ago on this site but surprisingly none seemed bothered or interested.

Just Please, please and please.. just stay away from every food that contains this chemical. Make a complete Ban and don't let even a drop of that substance enter your body.

However, one problem is that this substance is hidden in many names, and that is for a reason that companies don't want people to notice that.. but gladly we have Google we can always know all the hidden names.

Not just that, I used to get hyperactive whenever I eat anything that contains MSG, but the severity of the effect depends on amount it had on the food I ate. Oily skin was just one symptom.

But I didn't understand that until late, because I thought My skin is oily by nature.

I thank god everyday that I found out the root cause of my acne. Sadly even doctors aren't aware of this, they say chocolates don't cause acne, but whenever I eat one, my skin gets oily and few small acne I see on my face. It even gets WORSE if i forget or neglect to wash my face properly.

Just try it guys, you will notice change within the next day. Believe me.

Don't waste your money buying expensive pills, Isotretinoin, soap and creams.

AND Also don't tell me that you eat sweats, chocolates and MSG and nothing happens to you. If that then try like I did few summers back. I used to have chocolates for dinner, soft drinks for break fast and some chinese food that contained MSG for lunch. Then after few weeks my body started to lose control and Bingo !!

Oily skin, few acne on face and Bowel disorder. I noticed the change but I didn't care, because, "Sadly" I read on a site that "Food" does not cause Acne. Eventually my skin became worse and worse.. day by day !!

Oh well screw the experts ! Why does my skin and stomach felt better the moment I stopped listening to them.. ?

It was not exactly chocolate. Cacao by nature is a healthy food but it was what they put and
mix to make chocolate. For money and greed they manipulate the minds of the ignorant. And that's Dirty business.

And Yes, One last thing. This MSG does not directly cause acne but it give your body some hormone disorder and because of that, your skin will become oily and therefore your skin will get clogged and you get Acne. Same thing if you have sleeping disorder, it has pretty much the same equation.

Acne is not normal like many people say. Acne is actually like a message your body is trying to tell you, which is that there's problem inside your body.

So make sure along with banning MSG from your body is to also sleep early at night (in a very dark room because that's a requirement to help balance your hormone). - Tip: It is called the "Hormone of Darkness" or "Melatonin" look in google.

Finally, I hope Everyone reads this and makes research about MSG (Monosodium Glutamate).

And anyone trying please give us some feedback. Posted Image

Thanks,

TronRog,

Edited by TronRog, 22 January 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#2 Lt Aldo raine

Lt Aldo raine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Okay guys be ready this is going to change your life. I think I found the elixir for 90% of acne causes.

It is something that food industries Don't want us to Know.

"Monosodium Glutamate" or in other words "The Sebum Maker"

The most major cause of oily skin is a substance that Food industries put in almost every food, sweet and even Soups. It is called MSG (Monosodium Glutamate). I have tried it myself and it worked. Not just that.. it can even causes Bowel Disorder and constipation for many people.

Guys, no matter what skin you genetically have or what sort of acne you have... this substance has different effect for different people.. some get bowel disorder and some get oily skin and some become obese.. and some get all of that ! :S

Many Tv shows and experts warned about this poisonous food ingredient. Even some few people started threads years ago on this site but surprisingly none seemed bothered or interested.

Just Please, please and please.. just stay away from every food that contains this chemical. Make a complete Ban and don't let even a drop of that substance enter your body.

However, one problem is that this substance is hidden in many names, and that is for a reason that companies don't want people to notice that.. but gladly we have Google we can always know all the hidden names.

Not just that, I used to get hyperactive whenever I eat anything that contains MSG, but the severity of the effect depends on amount it had on the food I ate. Oily skin was just one symptom.

But I didn't understand that until late, because I thought My skin is oily by nature.

I thank god everyday that I found out the root cause of my acne. Sadly even doctors aren't aware of this, they say chocolates don't cause acne, but whenever I eat one, my skin gets oily and few small acne I see on my face. It even gets WORSE if i forget or neglect to wash my face properly.

Just try it guys, you will notice change within the next day. Believe me.

Don't waste your money buying expensive pills, Isotretinoin, soap and creams.

AND Also don't tell me that you eat sweats, chocolates and MSG and nothing happens to you. If that then try like I did few summers back. I used to have chocolates for dinner, soft drinks for break fast and some chinese food that contained MSG for lunch. Then after few weeks my body started to lose control and Bingo !!

Oily skin, few acne on face and Bowel disorder. I noticed the change but I didn't care, because, "Sadly" I read on a site that "Food" does not cause Acne. Eventually my skin became worse and worse.. day by day !!

Oh well screw the experts ! Why does my skin and stomach felt better the moment I stopped listening to them.. ?

It was not exactly chocolate. Cacao by nature is a healthy food but it was what they put,
mix and make chocolate. For money and greed they manipulate the minds of the ignorant. Dirty business.

And Yes, One last thing. This MSG does not directly cause acne but it give your body some hormone disorder and because of that, your skin will become oily and therefore your skin will get clogged and you get Acne. Same thing if you have sleeping disorder, it has pretty much the same equation.

Acne is not normal like many people say. Acne is actually like a message your body is trying to tell you, which is that there's problem inside your body.

So make sure along with banning MSG from your body is to also sleep early at night (in a very dark room because that's a requirement to help balance your hormone). - Tip: It is called the "Hormone of Darkness" or "Melatonin" look in google.

Finally, I hope Everyone reads this and makes research about MSG (Monosodium Glutamate).

And anyone trying please give us some feedback. Posted Image

Thanks,

TronRog,

chocolate in its purest form is a healthy natural antioxidant, but tastes like absolute horse crap. A food production company isn't evil for making an inedible food taste good.

#3 TronRog

TronRog

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

chocolate in its purest form is a healthy natural antioxidant, but tastes like absolute horse crap. A food production company isn't evil for making an inedible food taste good.

Lt Aldo raine,

Then why did my skin stopped secreting excess oil skin the moment I stopped eating anything with that chemical in it ?

Furthermore, my thread is not about chocolate, because this chemical is found in almost all foods today. Hamburgers, steaks, Soft drinks, noodles sweat, ice creams etc.. You name it.

It is nothing but a poisonous chemical flavor enhancer named as (E621). It is supposed to make your food taste better but researches found that it actually has severe effects to your body.

Just Youtube or Google "Monosodium Glutamate" and see the surprise.

Edited by TronRog, 22 January 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#4 Avenger

Avenger

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

I would rather have spots and indulge in brilliantly tasting food than have to "avoid almost all foods".

Edited by Avenger, 23 January 2012 - 03:08 PM.

#5 TronRog

TronRog

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

I would rather have spots and indulge in brilliantly tasting food than have to "avoid almost all foods".

That's not solely my owm words or research, ask any food expert and he'll tell you how this poisonous substance "Monosodium Glutamate" is included in "almost all food" today but in different and hidden names. And how the high dosage of it has contributed to more people suffering from (hair loss, Acne, bad digestion and obesity).

Don't tell me you are one of those who enjoy spending money buying harmful and expensive creams, washers and applying all sort of chemicals to your body. Those Short term chemicals like Benzoyl Peroxide, Isotretinoin etc.. which a lot of people don't even know how to pronounce them, but still use them..

If that's really your answer, I wouldn't be surprised if you're that guy who suffers from a balding head due to the chronic hair loss problems, huge red spots, scares and pigmentation marks all over his face.

But yeah, you said it so, that you do rather have spots and indulge in brilliantly tasting food instead, then go ahead it will be good for you.

But in the end you know. I frankly wish and hope you'd try completely avoiding all sort of food containing MSG for at least a week and see for yourself the magical effect.

Consider this as an advice from an older brother, dear Avengar

Good luck

TronRog,

Edited by TronRog, 24 January 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#6 CanadianHype

CanadianHype

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

You have a very interesting point tronrog , but all these kids doubting this or the comments that were posted have got to be childish .. I've had acne for as long as I can remember for atleast 7 years and I'm 20 now , anyways if they have done any research they'd now this is linked .. Obv one way of cleaning your acne is fasting , I read an article on apple fasting to get rid of your acne. Don't eat anything but apples for 3 days .. Ppl do it without looking into it and break out , so anyways the trick to that was pretty much cleansing ur bowels I forgot the exact word for it , but you would literatly manually cleans ur bowels with an instrument if u get me , and when your bowels aint functioning right this where the msg comes into play as it does cause bowels disfunctioning and constipation , all them toxing that would be released if you had normal bowel flow aren't and there released into the skin because they have nowhere else to go and your skin is another way of releasing toxins eg sebum and whatnot , so I'm going to try this out as I do not have oily skin but do have some bowel problems .. Not bad but I do notice , and another good tip is to stay away from larueth sulfate which is in 90% of shampoos , its a harsh chemical and actually prolongs hyper pigmentation .. I've started using 100% natural shampoo and my hyperpigmented scars have actually gone away 75% faster !! And for everyone who is using dans benzoyl peroxide regimine ur all stupid .. Get off it as soon as possible don't stop cold turkey but reduce it little by little until you are not using it anymore , its a waiste of money it may disenfect your acne but it leaves hyperpigmentation , & if you stop using it for a day or two watch your acne come back right away if not worse .. Well ill be checking this thread the next couple of days and will let u know how this experiment goes ill do a little log and keep you updated thanks for the information greatly appreciated ..

#7 limpbizkitfan

limpbizkitfan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

You have a very interesting point tronrog , but all these kids doubting this or the comments that were posted have got to be childish .. I've had acne for as long as I can remember for atleast 7 years and I'm 20 now , anyways if they have done any research they'd now this is linked .. Obv one way of cleaning your acne is fasting , I read an article on apple fasting to get rid of your acne. Don't eat anything but apples for 3 days .. Ppl do it without looking into it and break out , so anyways the trick to that was pretty much cleansing ur bowels I forgot the exact word for it , but you would literatly manually cleans ur bowels with an instrument if u get me , and when your bowels aint functioning right this where the msg comes into play as it does cause bowels disfunctioning and constipation , all them toxing that would be released if you had normal bowel flow aren't and there released into the skin because they have nowhere else to go and your skin is another way of releasing toxins eg sebum and whatnot , so I'm going to try this out as I do not have oily skin but do have some bowel problems .. Not bad but I do notice , and another good tip is to stay away from larueth sulfate which is in 90% of shampoos , its a harsh chemical and actually prolongs hyper pigmentation .. I've started using 100% natural shampoo and my hyperpigmented scars have actually gone away 75% faster !! And for everyone who is using dans benzoyl peroxide regimine ur all stupid .. Get off it as soon as possible don't stop cold turkey but reduce it little by little until you are not using it anymore , its a waiste of money it may disenfect your acne but it leaves hyperpigmentation , & if you stop using it for a day or two watch your acne come back right away if not worse .. Well ill be checking this thread the next couple of days and will let u know how this experiment goes ill do a little log and keep you updated thanks for the information greatly appreciated ..

I don't think 3 days of fasting on apples is enough to get rid of it completely...I just think it's enough time to stop producing acne. I did a 3 day juice fast before and during that time I didn't get any new pimples while on it but I still had old breakoutsss.

I personally think that water fasting is a lot better for like 7-10 days..then ur old pimples would already be dried up and have fallen off. But the main thing is knowing what food causes your acne...bc once u start eating again it can just come back but more severe.

#8 TronRog

TronRog

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

You have a very interesting point tronrog , but all these kids doubting this or the comments that were posted have got to be childish .. I've had acne for as long as I can remember for atleast 7 years and I'm 20 now , anyways if they have done any research they'd now this is linked .. Obv one way of cleaning your acne is fasting , I read an article on apple fasting to get rid of your acne......

Excellent post.

You got it right, in fact fasting was one of the ways I used that eventually lead me to find out and make sure that it was actually the food that I eat that was giving me oily skin, Acne and all the bad side effects.

Fasting worked very well for me, since I currently live in the middle east where they have those palm date fruits, which muslims use to break their fast during their holy month called "Ramadham" something like that. Basically what I did is do exactly how muslims do during their fasting month, which is stop eating anything from dinner until sun set the next day.

Indeed it really helped my face to clear and to go somehow natural and normal. Although fasting is very effective if you have severe acne or want to make sure if it's your diet that's giving you acne. However it'll be very difficult for some people out there becasue after you fast you'll need to compensate all the nutritions your body misses with a proper diet. Ignorant People who fast, tend to feel ultra hungry after some time and therefore start eating and filling their stomach to the fullest with anything they see on table, as if they were pigs. Which is just wrong and can casue severe breakouts.

As for me for me like I said, I used to have few pieces of Plam dates and a glass of water. And after 1 or 2 hours I'll cook my own "Free - Monosodium Glutamate" meals, usually it is a Salad or some boiled white rice and boiled fresh vegetables or fresh meat/chicken.

The reason I picked palm date fruits is because it is one of few foods on earth which contains all the nutrition a human being needs in his daily life. Beside it was even the only food that the Arabs used to eat for thousands of years.

As an alternative one can also pick a "Small Amount" of food that is rich in nutritions and that which your body can easily digest.

Note: I want to stay away from all seasoning coz all of them contain MSG and in high amount too !! Therefore if I want better taste for my cooked food, I don't add anything except 100% naturals like (pure salt, garlic or onion etc). Also NEVER fill your stomach to the fullest. Always moderate amount of food for better digestion.

Doing this has made my face visibly clear and healthy. Even people around me were amazed by the change. However, one thing, my cure was not becasue I started eating healthy, in fact I've been eating healthy for a long time, but it didn't change much becasue the only thing that I found was responsible for all the choas in my body was Monosodium Glutamate. Not calories, fats or anything...

Even though my face has cleared now, but still one can never be safe, as MSG reacts within the next hour after it enters your body. We all go to family gatherings or go to a resturents with friends, we can't avoid it unless we're lucky. Since it is very difficult to know exactly what's exactly in your food..and I also know that it's very difficult for some people (esp teens & youngsters) to explain to everyone what is MSG, without being mocked and laughed at.

And we can't always hold our appetite when we smell food and see everyone around us eating.

But finally, to sum all that up:

I actaully do agree with what the member "Avenger" said, it's almost impossible nowdays to live like our ancestors did, BUT always "Sleep Early" and remember these three equations,

- Too much (MSG) Monosodium Glutamate = Too much Ance.

- Little (MSG) Monosodium Glutamate = Little Acne.

- No (MSG) Monosodium Glutamate = No Acne.

It is we who choose.

TronRog,

Edited by TronRog, 25 January 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#9 CanadianHype

CanadianHype

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

Okay , so first off my fam usually has the same stuff everygrocery pickup/order and I eat fairly healthy , well I was going to make one of my favourite sandwiches yesterday , usually take a bagel with salami , ham and cheese and mayo , and found out the salami has msg in it and I eat a lot of salami lol .. So I didn't use that, so I went on a lil hunt in my fridge to see what had msg and what didn't , and a lot of the stuff did ! I'm going to keep doing this and see how it works!

#10 TronRog

TronRog

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

CanadianHype,

Here's a list of "SOME" of the Hidden names of MSG:
  • Autolyzed Yeast Extract
  • Flavoring
  • Natural Flavors
  • Citric Acid
  • E621 to E635
  • Anything with Hydrolyzed
  • Glutamic Acid
  • Yeast Food
  • Yeast Extract
  • Autolayzed Yeast
  • Pectin
  • Sodium Caseinate
  • Anything "Low" or "No" Fat
There are also more hidden names, it's better you Google them.

I'll be more than happy for any shared expirence from anyone and I am confident that you will see a miraculous change to your face. I will be waiting. And don't forget to sleep early. =P

Also One important thing I forgot to mention.

I know most acne cases will go away once your hormones becomes stable more likely to be some where near mid twenties, But I personally not going to play "the patient game" and watch my face carve with all kinds of parmenant scares. And god what other side effect will appear later on when I pass my twenties.

I want to enjoy my youth with a hundsome and healthy look.

If you want the cure, then find the cause. That's it.

Btw haven't you guys noticed how come the site owner himself suffers form Hair loss ??

I think that explains a lot and a lot. He probably chemically forced his face to become clear but never managed to cure his hormonal imbalance or even understand that the symptoms on his (face, hair and body) are all linked.

I feel sorry for the fallen victims.

That's Too bad..