my forehead, nose, cheeks, upperlip are all clear. maybe an occasional small whitehead. my chin? its a mess at times.
i would call it mild (maybe 5-6 zits) but they are persistent and inflamed. My chin is rarely clear.
i get one cyst a month. maybe im using the wrong term. i know cysts are 5mm- this is smalled. but its like a tiny pea is stuck under my skin and its red and inflamed.
i do what wynne says and ice, take ibuprofen and dont touch it. i do use tea tree oil on it twice daily (as i do with the rest of my pimples) i have benzaclin cream from the dr (antibiotic BP) for spot treatment and i do use that too.
i cannot figure out why i get these inflamed zits, only on my chin, and keep on getting a "cyst" (or nodule maybe i should call it) every month.
- ive been very low dairy for about 4 weeks
- and almost no gluten at all for 2 weeks (and plan to keep going and only consume gluten 1 day a week)
- i drink nothing but water and green/white teas
- exercise 3-4 times a week (training for a triathlon)
- take omega 3 (2 daily) vitamin d (3 daily) calcium/magnesium/zinc, folic acid, b12,6,9 and acedopihilis
- i spot conceal my pimples maybe 2 or 3 times a week for a couple of hours when i go out (i work from home) so no makeup otherwise
- all my products are paraben free (hair, makeup, skincare, soaps)
- i wash my face in the AM and PM with origins cleanser (which has absolutely nothing in it- havent had luck with medicated cleanser)
- i use a paraben free, frangrance free, oil free lotion with spf twice daily
- spot treat with the benzaclin and tea tree oil