clinical

1 reply to this topic

#1 dannyboy54

dannyboy54

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hello Guys! I'm new to Acne.org and I really could use everyone's help! So i'm 19 and my face broke out worse than it has ever before. WHen I was in high school, I struggled with moderate acne on my checks. I've been to dermatologist and nothing worked, only maybe a little. As time went on, I ate better and exercised on a daily basis and my acne was fading away! i was left with scars but not too bad! Well as I turned 19, back in October, my face has never been this bad before. My face is honestly a complete disappointment right now. I broke out on my checks again and now on my neck/jaw line.Posted Image I've been using Clean&Clear maximum 10% face wash and the 10% persa gel with it. Now it's not working and i've been using is for roughly 1 month. I've also tried Proactive and AcneFree. So i've done some research and now considering Oxy clinical! Does anyone have any personal experience with this? Remember I do have severe acne now. My entire checks are covered and my jaw line is covered as well. Need the support! please and thank you! Posted Image

#2 amyelena

amyelena

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hello!

I don't have any experiance with their Clinical range but I have had success with the Oxy Seaweed range. I'd tried lots of different salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products and they just became ineffective, but this seaweed range really helped with my moderate acne, and the 'on the spot' treatment in the range is great. It does get very drying after a while and I'm still on the hunt for a moisturizer to go with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users