Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Pick All My Pimples- And I Think It Helps?

3 posts in this topic

I know everyone says picking is bad and all, but I pick every single pimple I get, and to be honest, I think it's helpful. Literally, a couple times a day I'll crouch on my skin in front of my bathroom mirror (the sink-crouching helps me get closer to the mirror lol), and squeeze the junk out of evert blackhead, and pimple I have. Gosh, when typed out that sounds really un-healthy, but I swear it's not a huge deal to me at the time, it's just casual. Not as if I sit at home all day and do it, its just like in the morning before I wash my face I will, after I wash my makeup off I will (sometimes), after I shower I will, and before bed I will. And sometimes I just do it randomely. I never pick white heads becuase I don't ever get them! I heard that all picking is bad, but the worst is picking pimples that are just red, without heads? Well that's basically all I do. Honestly I think picking helps those pimples because in most cases, after squeezing the junk out of a spot a couple of times over the course of a day or two, it turns into a red spot which quickly fades away. I couldn't imagen facing my acne without my picking, because if I don't pick, a pimple will stick around for weeks, or well, until I pick it!

be happy

Leave the pimples alone, they go away by themselves in a few dayss so it's no big deal...but I think picking blackheads is ok, because they can sit inside your pore for monthsss...I just removed 2 blackheads today on my nose and it turned into a scab, once the scab heals (don't pick the scab!!) you will have new skin underneath && i don't have any issues with enlarged pores after the blackhead is pulled out as long as i let it heal properly.

But theress no point in picking at pimpless cuz they go away in no time and the less you touch it the faster it will heal.

I expect you're probably in a minority in thinking that, to be honest. Certainly, there are people here who have a problem with picking in the context of it being a habit and I doubt very much that they would agree with you. But hey, each to their own I guess... :shrug:

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habits
Habits become character
Character becomes destiny
It is time to change my destiny

You look like a guy I banged once.