Photo

I Pick All My Pimples- And I Think It Helps?

makeup

2 replies to this topic

#1 wishing2Bclear

wishing2Bclear

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

I know everyone says picking is bad and all, but I pick every single pimple I get, and to be honest, I think it's helpful. Literally, a couple times a day I'll crouch on my skin in front of my bathroom mirror (the sink-crouching helps me get closer to the mirror lol), and squeeze the junk out of evert blackhead, and pimple I have. Gosh, when typed out that sounds really un-healthy, but I swear it's not a huge deal to me at the time, it's just casual. Not as if I sit at home all day and do it, its just like in the morning before I wash my face I will, after I wash my makeup off I will (sometimes), after I shower I will, and before bed I will. And sometimes I just do it randomely. I never pick white heads becuase I don't ever get them! I heard that all picking is bad, but the worst is picking pimples that are just red, without heads? Well that's basically all I do. Honestly I think picking helps those pimples because in most cases, after squeezing the junk out of a spot a couple of times over the course of a day or two, it turns into a red spot which quickly fades away. I couldn't imagen facing my acne without my picking, because if I don't pick, a pimple will stick around for weeks, or well, until I pick it!
be happy

#2 limpbizkitfan

limpbizkitfan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Staying home all day and going on acne.org researching about what will cure acne. && LIMP!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

Leave the pimples alone, they go away by themselves in a few dayss so it's no big deal...but I think picking blackheads is ok, because they can sit inside your pore for monthsss...I just removed 2 blackheads today on my nose and it turned into a scab, once the scab heals (don't pick the scab!!) you will have new skin underneath && i don't have any issues with enlarged pores after the blackhead is pulled out as long as i let it heal properly.

But theress no point in picking at pimpless cuz they go away in no time and the less you touch it the faster it will heal.

#3 PaulH85

PaulH85

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

I expect you're probably in a minority in thinking that, to be honest. Certainly, there are people here who have a problem with picking in the context of it being a habit and I doubt very much that they would agree with you. But hey, each to their own I guess... :shrug:

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habits
Habits become character
Character becomes destiny
It is time to change my destiny

You look like a guy I banged once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users