Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estee Lauder Breakouts?

5 posts in this topic

Is Estee Lauder double wear light a good choice for acne-prone skin?

I have read many good things about it, but I am hesistant to try it since my acne is pretty severe and don't want to worsen it.

Does anyone know if it contains BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE?? I have heard that is a pretty harsh acne irritant, so I want to avoid it at all costs.

If anyone knows of a better foundation, then please feel free to suggest it.

Thanks.

I don't know about the light version, but I use the regular double wear and it's really good coverage and it doesn't break me out :)

The color selection kind of sucks if you have yellow undertones, they're all very pinkish.

i disagree!

i wore double wear once and it was so thick and heavy that it felt like i was clogging my pores :[

plus, it was so hard to get off - it took like 3 face wipes!

i know it's important to cover your spots but this was just making them worse for me

Yes i do break out like never before this damn fondation -estee lauder double wear- make my skin worse and worse (it during a time of 5 months.

do not use it if you have sensitiv skin and tendent to have acne.

maybe look at my pictures after 5 months of using it clogget your pores and your skin going crazy.

Go over to the counter is macys and say you are very interested in their line, but explain your issue and ask for a sample. :)

"Pass the marmalade" - Hermione Granger