Photo

Bioderma Cicabio Soothing Repairing Cream

bioderma red marks pih copper sulfate zinc oxide zinc sulfate shoppers drug mart canadian zinc

No replies to this topic

#1 canadian14

canadian14

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

So I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up Bioderma Cicabio Soothing Repairing Cream.
My acne is mostly under control thanks to daily supplements of cod liver oil and zinc (50 mg), so I've just been looking for a product that will get rid of the marks left on my face without breaking me out. They're not exactly red anymore, more so pink. I remembered reading somewhere on here that Bioderma had almost entirely favourable reviews, so I thought I'd give this cream a chance.

It's intended for post-laser surgery repair but I've read it does wonders for scars and marks as well. The ingredients that stood out to me were zinc oxide, copper sulfate, and zinc sulfate. I've found little to no information about it on Acne.org or online except for a handful of 100% positive reviews.

I'll try my best to remember to update this in a month's time, and until then if anyone has any experiences with this product, good or bad, post here! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users