Photo

Indian Healing Clay Mask! So Excited To Try This!

indian clay acne mask oily healing mask acne prone hair treatment honey mask calcium oily skin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

I have it ..can"t say if it works, lol. I like the tightening and deep cleansing but thats about it. Mix with ACv as others have said it will make it much easier and give it a creamier consistency as opposed to H20.

As long as it is good for skin and makes your skin feel good :D I tried many things to treat my acne naturally but hacen't found something that works. I started using coconut oil on skin and makes my skin smooth. No results yet since I started a week ago.
Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#22 cjenice

cjenice

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

I've been using bentonite clay for about a month now and I really feel like it has helped my skin a lot. At the moment my skin is completely clear except for one small under the skin pimple that started to come up. I don't expect it to even come all the way up, as the clay has been pretty much keeping my skin clear. Okay, so this is what I've been doing.

I mix equal parts Clay and Coconut oil and use the mixture to exfoliate my face. It won't harden at all; it will feel like a diluted paste when mixed with coconut oil. The clay will bead up slightly, but if you are noticing huge clay chunks, you may have used too much clay. I scrub scrub scrub...its not irritating at all...the coconut oil soothes and the clay exfoliates.

Next, I put a little water on my hands and rub that all over my face, this turns the clay into a mask. I leave that on for 5-15 mins. The mask doesn't get overly dry or irritate my face b/c of the coconut oil, but it will still harden.

Then I rinse the mask off and tone with diluted tea tree oil. My face isn't typically really dry after this process, but if it is, I’ll dab a bit of jojoba oil or light moisturizer on it. That's all...my face has been feeling so soft, clean, and refreshed!

Side Note: The first 8 days of using the clay, my skin broke out a lot. The clay pulled out all the crud. That being said, I don't think I really have to tell anyone one this site the importance of doing the internal work along with the external. Hope this helps someone!Posted Image

#23 rachel80

rachel80

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

Heard a lot of good reviews on the internet with the indian clay mask

#24 FruitBiscuits

FruitBiscuits

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

I use clay mask, but never tried 'indian' clay mask yet. clay mask makes my skin softer, but doesn't really help for oily skin issue...my t-zone especially in summer =(...

#25 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

waste of time n money for me, did nothing

#26 Fluorescent

Fluorescent

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

I haven't tried this one, but I do use clay masks all the time. I love any type of clay mask, honestly lol. Anyway, I think I'll try to find this one and I haven't even thought of adding acv in the clay instead of water, so with the clay I have now I'm going to add acv. I have tried green clay before, not this one, but a green clay powder (and this goers for all the other clay masks as well) and it didn't do anything to me until I changed my diet around. So I think if you are healing yourself internally already, and you put on a clay mask like this one externally sometimes, it definitely has it's benefits. I'm thinking acv with the powered clay masks make it even better, so I'm off to try that out.
Current regimen*
mornings: wash face with warm & cold water, apply BB Cream (brand: undecided).
nights: wash face with warm & cold water, occasional clay masks such as Freeman's Oatmeal & Avacado mask, Miracle Clay, ext. Apply Johnson's Dreamy Skin Night Cream.
diet: no refined sugars, high fructoses, ext, ever. (fruit/natural sugar is allowed). Half gluten free diet, lots of water and vegetables. Overall very health conscious diet.
vitamins: a few time a week if not at all; 1 Cinnamon capsule, two small omega 3 fish oil capsules, & 1 "skin care" multivitamin. Not taken every day.
​other : if acne should occur, sometimes bp is applied. Otherwise, not yet decided on what really works for me yet.

*I used to use many products. Nothing ever really worked for me, or they just broke me out with all sorts of acne. It took me a long time to realize that and to find my perfect regimen. That is why my regimen is pretty simple, and 90% based on diet! Everyone has their very own regimen that will work for them, they just need to find it!

Currently 95% clear of comedones. 100% clear of pimples/cysts.
Time progress of getting my skin in control: 2 or so years