Photo

Is There Any Ingredient In This Product That Can Harm My Baby?

pregnancy

1 reply to this topic

#1 rumah

rumah

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

i m two months pregnant..and i m suffering from clogged pores and non inflamed acne from the day i concieved... i dont know what to use but i m cleansing daily with loreal gentle cleansing milk i just want to ask is there any ingredient in it which can be harmful for my baby? and if u know any way to get rid of pregnancy acne plz share

#2 gemmyjunebug

gemmyjunebug

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I can find anything interesting. Perception. Reasoning. Reality. In that order.

Achievements

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

i m two months pregnant..and i m suffering from clogged pores and non inflamed acne from the day i concieved... i dont know what to use but i m cleansing daily with loreal gentle cleansing milk i just want to ask is there any ingredient in it which can be harmful for my baby? and if u know any way to get rid of pregnancy acne plz share

Surging, changing, up and down, hormones will cause acne. Even more so if your sensitive to hormone fluctuations. No way around it. I would give it some time. Your in your first tri. Your skin and hormones may level off or calm down in your 2nd.
Regarding your cleanser; I would most definitely encourage you to speak to your Dr. or Midwife about questions regarding your baby. Not a chat board.

Edited by gemmyjunebug, 11 January 2012 - 01:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users