Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DILEMMA: Primal Defense OR bowel cleanse first?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I am ready to take Primal Defense and do bowel cleansing for maintenance and wholistic good health but the probiotic supplement says that I cannot do intensive flushings while on it, I am in a big dilemma of which to go for first Could you enlighten me a bit?

Well, I am afraid that PD won't work because of possible mucoid plaque blockage in my GI tract, but if I could take them together, it'll be a delightfully faster process although uncertain of any side effects.

Thanks and God bless smile.gif

paul.. my nutritionist told me to clean my bowels before i began taking primal defense not sure why, but id do the bowel cleanse first.

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

Agreed. A bowel cleanse will _cleanse_ all the bad bacteria from your GI tract, which you will then replace with good ones. I was skeptical about it, but then the sheer volume of the stuff that... came out-- well, it's unbelievable. Good luck.

Plaquoid-mucous cleansing-type junk, liver flushing, colloidal silver, coral calcium... these are definitely NOT part of my regimen

Including enemas? Is there any substitute for enemas, like, I was planning to take Psyllium and Bentonite shakes for bowel cleansing, and corn water, is that enough for bowel cleanse? (I've been asking on curezone but no replies for almost 5 weeks).

BenKweller: Get a job.