1 reply to this topic

#1 c321hedg

c321hedg

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hello all!
So I've been struggling with painful acne for over 3 years now. I know that is not long, but it is long enough!! I have been to see a dermatologist and pretty much tried everything!! After reading all the advice on here I feel like I have been told things that no one has EVER told me! Not even the dermatologist! so thank you all for that! I want to start pretty much everything Dan tells me to do, there is just one problem!! I am allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide! I tried it right when I started breaking out and it made me red, puffy and itchy! Anyone have advice on something else I could use!??! Any suggestion would be great!!!! Thank you!!

#2 Ripon10

Ripon10

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My kids, hockey, Turbo Fire.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Yes. Lumiplexion makes an excellent sulfur acne clearing medicine. It's not brown like Clearisil's and it works a lot better. Nothing the doctor ever prescribed ever helped me outside of Accutane, and it's just not safe. Sulfur is not as strong as BP, but it can clear you up. If you contact Lumiplexion, she can let you know what products you need. It's like having a personal acne consultant. You check in every couple weeks, and she will adjust your product to your skin's reaction. My daughter is also allergic to BP. Using the sulfur and salicyclic products, her skin dramatically cleared up in a couple months. It does take time. Her skin has maintained and it has been about a year now.

No regimen is one-size-fits-all. You are unique and so is your skin.

AM

Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash - Lumiplexion Salicylic Acid ~ Lumiplexion  SPF 30 ~ Lumiplexion moisturizer 

PM

Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash  ~ Lumiplexion Glycolic Acid 12% (3-4x week) ~ Lumiplexion Hydroquinone 1-2x week

Lumiplexion enzyme mask / sulfur mask /  moisturizing mask 1-2 week as needed 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users