Photo

Does Anyone Know How To Perform A Simple Liver Flush?

liver acne cure clear accutane

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

It's magnesium sulfate.

^ Thanks. :)

So just look for that on the package?

#22 Ukulala

Ukulala

Towtally Ossum

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

I did one under the care of a naturopath, and it was extremely, EXTREMELY beneficial for me.

He had me take these pills -- basically, they're just a collection of liver-detox herbs -- let me see if I can find them ... Ah! Here it is.
http://www.advancedn...x/LiverMax.aspx

So, you can pretty much just add that in to your daily routine.
HOWEVER, he also had me on a very specific and regulated diet. That helped a bit, I'd expect. In general, it was extremely balanced, with NO SUGAR. (That's also because my triglycerides were through the roooof) - a balance of veggies (lots lots lots), fats, oils, protein. If you want more detail, I will gladly provide it.

Good luck! Be gentle, but these are especially good ideas for anyone who took certain medications for a long time, I think (like I did -- they really messed with my liver. :/ ).
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

#23 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

I did one under the care of a naturopath, and it was extremely, EXTREMELY beneficial for me.

He had me take these pills -- basically, they're just a collection of liver-detox herbs -- let me see if I can find them ... Ah! Here it is.
http://www.advancedn...x/LiverMax.aspx

So, you can pretty much just add that in to your daily routine.
HOWEVER, he also had me on a very specific and regulated diet. That helped a bit, I'd expect. In general, it was extremely balanced, with NO SUGAR. (That's also because my triglycerides were through the roooof) - a balance of veggies (lots lots lots), fats, oils, protein. If you want more detail, I will gladly provide it.

Good luck! Be gentle, but these are especially good ideas for anyone who took certain medications for a long time, I think (like I did -- they really messed with my liver. :/ ).

^
I took Accutane and i want to see if this helps.

#24 Ukulala

Ukulala

Towtally Ossum

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Yeah. Is accutane rough on the liver?

I found out much too late how much of an effect SSRIs can have on your liver. D: I took them for YEARS. Thankfully, I'm off them now - and my liver is much happier! But boy, when that little organ is taxed, you FEEL it. Yowch.
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

#25 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

Yeah. Is accutane rough on the liver?

I found out much too late how much of an effect SSRIs can have on your liver. D: I took them for YEARS. Thankfully, I'm off them now - and my liver is much happier! But boy, when that little organ is taxed, you FEEL it. Yowch.

Yes, it is very rough on the liver.