Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perelka

Parabens In Regimen

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! First time poster over here smile.png

I just purchased the regimen, but am concerned about the parabens in it because of the studies linking it to estrogen production/cancer. I guess what I'm asking is, should I be worried? Because I am unfortunately :/

The regimen products don't contain parabens, no need to worry. You can look up the ingredients here: Cleanser, Treatment, Moisturizer. Good luck! :)

1 person likes this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

Ah thank you so much! Error on my part...was accidentally looking at ingredients for another product. I'm starting to lose it from frustration with my skin lol

So sorry for this and thank you so much :)

You're welcome! And try not to stress too much, alright? Good chance your skin will be a lot better, a couple of months from now. Hang in there! :)

2 people like this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon