Dan

Administrator

• Admin
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

Just a heads up that AHA+ sales were brisker than usual lately and we are out of stock at the moment. The inventory department is telling me we should be back up and running on the AHA+ by January 14. In the meantime if you're looking for an AHA, the only other one I like is called Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion. It has 10% glycolic acid in it, just like the AHA+. I'm not crazy about all of the ingredients in the Alpha Hydrox product, but it's good enough to get you through until the AHA+ is back in stock. I have tried MANY other glycolic acid products and none of them seem to work that well unfortunately, but the Alpha Hydrox is doable for now.

#2 sultana99

sultana99

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

My auto shop kit contains AHA and is due to ship on the 9th. Will you hold auto ship orders til the AHA comes in? (In my case, that would be fine). I love that product, thank you for making it.

#3 Dan

Dan

Administrator

• Admin
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

My auto shop kit contains AHA and is due to ship on the 9th. Will you hold auto ship orders til the AHA comes in? (In my case, that would be fine). I love that product, thank you for making it.

We purposely set aside some AHA+ for people who are currently receiving auto-ship kits. Your order should arrive on time and with AHA+.

#4 phish

phish

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

will this be back in stock soon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users