Has Anyone Ever Used Dermalogica? Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts.. Good Or Bad!adult acne dermalogica
Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:31 AM
I have mild acne (usually have about 3 active big spots and a few little ones all the time) and have been on accutane twice and antibiotics for the past year. Both of these make my skin flawless but are not long term solutions. I want to be drug free this new year and totally dependent on products.
I have been advised to buy Dermalogica Special Cleanser and Active Moist moisturiser.
Can anybody give me any feedback on these products? OR any other products that they would recommend?
Any advise of feedback on Derm prods would be really helpful.
Cheers Guys and happy new year!
Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:48 AM
Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:07 AM
I stand by purpose gentle cleanser and dans bp 100% as the best cleanser and bp available.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:26 AM
Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:21 AM
I do know one thing... they're too expensive.
Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:45 PM
- Gentle Cream Exfoliant - Its a cream based exfoliant that contain AHA and BHA and natural fruit enzymes to exfoliate dead skin and help with skin renewal. Recommended exfoliant/ scrub for every skin condition especially acne-prone skin and sensitive skin as it is gentle. It also exfoliate the skin deeper compare with granules type scrub.
- Sebum Clearing Masque - its a cooling deep-cleansing clay masque. It helps to reduce excess oil, purifies our skin and also to prevent breakouts. It is recommended for oily skin. I have dry and sensitive skin. I use this masque whenever I have breakouts. When I first have moderate/severe adult acne, I use this frequently. Now, I'm using it occasionally as it dries up my skin.
- Skin Hydrating Masque - Recommended for those who have dry skin like me. It helps to soothe the skin especially if you have redness/ inflamed acne. This is my most favorite masque as it can be used on delicate eye area too.
- Skin Smoothing Cream - It is a medium-weight moisturizer cream. It helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use this at night because it kinda heavy to use during day time.
- Skin Hydrating Booster - a serum that contain Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae extract. This serum can make your skin more supple and hydrates. I use this on day time right now. Previously, I used Gentle Soothing Booster when I had moderate/severe acne.
- Extra Firming Booster - work best on delicate eye area and neck. This serum has nothing to do with acne treatment as it doesn't help.
- Skin Renewal Booster - this serum works best for those who already cleared their acne and want to get rid of the red acne scars. this serum has a hydroxy acid concentrate of lactic acid, salicylic acid and hibiscus extract. it helps to exfoliates dead skin cell, renew skin cell and improving skin texture. I use this at night and the next day, I feel like my skin texture improving. I'm not using this serum whenever I have breakouts because it will make it worse.
Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:59 PM
For helping control my breakouts, I like
-bedtime for breakouts. certainly makes a difference when used regulary.
-clearing mattifier. also can see results with this products when used regularly. doesn't clear breakouts 100% but definitely helps.
-clearing skin wash. haven't ever really noticed a reduction in breakouts with this cleanser but either way if you read the ingredients you know for sure that it must be helping.
-sebum clearing masque. the MOST effective at treating and preventing breakouts for sure.
-precleanse. LOVE it. when used regularly (before cleansing am and pm) noticed drastic difference in skin's appearance. only downside: takes extra time to double cleanse.
-dermal clay cleanser. not sure if i'd choose this cleanser or clearing skin wash as a preference. probably dermal clay. noticed more an improvement in my skin.
-ultracalming cleanser. doesn't reduce breakouts but i like to think its reducing inflammation in my skin.
-skin smoothing cream. i just love it.
Edited by bluesforgroove, 30 January 2013 - 11:01 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users