vitamin vitamins vitamin b vitamin b1 vitamin b12

2 replies to this topic

#1 FSAS

FSAS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

i've looked it up before but lately have been seeing more mention of b12 and acne. I know that a side effect from a b12 injection is acne but then a lot of people are saying b12 deficient is why one might have acne.
is there a way to ever completely fix pernicious anemia? im not sure if i cant absorb vitamin b12 from food but i did have to take some shots (need to go back and check my levels) Im fairly sure they already tested and said I didnt have that intrinsic (?) issue.
does anyone know how b12 deficient might occur if im already ingesting a lot of foods each day with b12 in it? i feel that whatever caused this could be a huge issue as to why i have acne but im confused if its even fixable? thanks :)

#2 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:I'm into written/spoken word, nutrition, astrology, and light roast coffee.

Achievements

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

Look into supps that help with absorption, mucilaginous foods (going to make some gumbo with okra tonight), and digestive enzymes? There's a lot of mention of hydrochloric acid on here, the name scares me so I'm not really into trying it. But msm and either colostrum or glucosamine (one of them helps with absorption I believe, both are good for digestive stuffs) are things I can get down with.

#3 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

does anyone know how b12 deficient might occur if im already ingesting a lot of foods each day with b12 in it?

Impaired digestion. Do as Corgi suggested.

More info:
http://www.acne.org/...dpost&p=2574119

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users