klaron retin-a micro makeup

1 reply to this topic

#1 rosacgirl

rosacgirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:27 AM

I am on a new regimen of Klaron followed by Retin-A Micro in the morning, and Klaron followed by Finacea at night. In the morning, I apply the Klaron and let it dry and then I apply a small amount of RAM. Should I moisturize before or after I apply these products? I am worried that the products won't take full effect if I moisturize, so should I just skip moisturizing altogether? Also, when I put liquid foundation on after applying the two products, I can see small white patches of RAM under my makeup. Any way to eliminate this? Thanks in advance.

#2 roxanol

roxanol

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

If you apply moisturizer before, wait 1 hour before applying Retin-A Micro. Otherwise, apply the RAM, wait 15 minutes, and proceed with your routine as usual.

With regards to the white patches, all I can say is use less and work in everything more. Otherwise, you might want to look into powder (I'm not terribly proficient with regards to cosmetics, so you'll have to excuse me if there's a reason you're using liquid).
"Now I've done it. There's urine everywhere."

Just another loud-mouthed prevaricator. The Kardashians are real, relatable, educated, and hard-working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users