Photo

Nds The Missing Relationships In The Skin Condition By Shield Of Faith

4 replies to this topic

Poll: Nds The Missing Relationships In The Skin Condition By Shield Of Faith (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Which foods are you allergics to?

1. Nuts (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Dairy (1 votes [20.00%])

3. Sugar (1 votes [20.00%])

4. Gluten (1 votes [20.00%])

5. Oranges (1 votes [20.00%])

6. Eggs (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Wheat (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Insight

Insight

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

Fours years of research. At first I thought it was hygiene boy was I wrong. I even took 4 showers a day, paranoid that it might even be the soaps I was using I was taking longer showers without soap. No results and acne persisted. Here is my research, I am giving to you guys in good heart and in hope that you will stop seeing doctors that do not they themselves have acne, they do not know how to treat it. Only acne.org since plus it focuses and specializes solely on acne. My last doctor said theres no such thing as allergies to milk or sugar. Yet I drink three glasses of ice tea and 14 hours later whiteheads.

Now I understand why I'm allergic to nuts too. The imbalance in Omega 6 causes inflammation in the skin. Foods rich in Omega 6 are mainly nuts such as almonds, peanuts, seeds, sesame seed kernels. They are found in some salads, and certain types of cereals such as granola, and muslin as well as certain pastries. Foods rich in Omega 3 such as fish oil, tuna can balance out the imbalance of Omega 6 in the body. This is why fish is very good for acne sufferers.

- http://www.fish-oil-...h-oil-for-acne/

See list here

- http://jmyarlott.com/omega6s/

Also the reason why brother doesn't have acne like me despite that we are brothers and have the same blood, is because my liver is weaker, and doesn't digest certain foods as easily.

The liver is what “deactivates” and “clears” excess hormones from your system.

But it only has so much capacity to do that.

So the reason sugar aggravates your acne, while your friend can eat all the sugar they want and still not get acne is because their liver function is much stronger.

Their liver is able to quickly “deactivate” and “clear” any excess hormones. So they never suffer hormonal imbalance. And they never suffer from acne.

But your liver capacity in this regard is significantly “shackled”. That’s why even a little bit of sugar can aggravate your acne.

And so improper digestion of the foods or excess leads to an allergic reaction through the skin. Those foods are what I have started to call the abbreviation NDS (Nuts -Omega 6, Dairy - growth hormones and Sugar -inc.d blood sugar ). I'm allergic to NDS although the sugar is a very different type of acne, Nuts and Dairy cause cystic acne, while the excess sugar causes whiteheads.

This spike in blood sugar causes your body to excrete a SURGE of hormones all at one time.

It also causes a surge of high blood fats (LARD) all at one time.

So the end effect is it overwhelms your system with hormones and blood fats.

All these excess androgenic hormones cause your skin sebum glands to go into hyper drive…producing way too much skin oil. Add to that the excess blood fats floating around and the end results is aggravation of an already existing acne condition.

- http://www.natural-a...sugar-acne.html

This excess can be suppressed by drinking green tea, Apple Cider Vinegar and/or adding salt to the diet as salt reduces the sugar levels in your blood. Research link below

- http://www.acne.org/...rs-blood-sugar/

Which explains why meat helps acne as they are packed with salt as preservatives. Green tea and ACV are also commonly used for people who want to lose weight, which explains why I have lost some weight these years. I only drink green tea and ACV when my acne has gotten really bad.

- http://omega-6-omega...donic-acid.aspx

Its very important that you stay away from NDS ( as well as gluten although I'm not allergic to it I can eat bread, and I know some sufferers have reported being allergic to eggs and even oranges) if you go on vacation as you already know as much as I do the acne can spread through hot water or rubbing against sheets friction on infected pores at night they also take a long time to go away and can leave scars if not treated properly. Which means you would have to buy your own food instead of eating at peoples' place or at least make sure the food is safe for you.

End of update. 2008-2011

P.S

Best treatments for acne that I recommend:

Zinc Oxide

Dual action moisturizer salicylic acid is a must

Aloe Vera ( I don't use Vitamin E unless in polysporin form because it prevents blood clotting which is important for cell repair)

Topical green tea (From tea bags mixed with aloe vera)

Neosporin/ polysporin is a must when breaking out.

Ice cubes

I brush my teeth with toothpaste as usual, and then rinse my mouth with salt water every 4-5 times a week.

Visine eye drops moisturizer for red spots

I hope you found this post useful, I understand everybody has their own point of view on acne itself and acne treatments, please keep this page hate free.

Sincerely,

Shield of Faith

Edited by ShieldofFaith, 27 December 2011 - 09:14 AM.

#2 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:I'm into written/spoken word, nutrition, astrology, and light roast coffee.

Achievements

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

~*by Shield Of Faith*~

How's your skin doin', brosephina?

Instead of looking for the right person, become the right person.

If you treat your self/symptom with a lot more compassion, you'll find your skin heals much faster when it's not constantly in store for a thrashin'. Rather than blasting the sound of what you're currently treating your face with, the case may be you just need to change the station and re-evaluate you and your skin's relationship . It's easier than you think to relate with, because much like mainstream radio emotions always make for underrated yet relevant statements.

My website is in progress and will probably benefit you in some way.

#3 Insight

Insight

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

Hi Corg, nice to see you again. My skin is doing very good haven't had a cyst since ever since I discovered the last missing culprit to the acne about 5 months ago. Nuts. I even went to see an food allergist awhile ago and he couldn't figure it out he said theres no such thing as milk or sugar allergy, I had to figure it on my own shows how much generalists and even dermatologists don't know about acne (or pretend not to, to keep getting paid) the problem is internal. I have easily been able to get rid of whiteheads permanently with the salt/green tea/ acv regime. I think its very important for everyone to know that we all have different bodies that function differently, we have to take that time and understand not only how the human body works but also more specifically how our own bodies work, I never in my entire life thought that I'd be allergic to nuts. Yet I am, sad but a necessary sacrifice I am willing to make.

Edited by ShieldofFaith, 26 December 2011 - 10:20 PM.

#4 steven m jacobson

steven m jacobson

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

I see you are from Canada, what is your ethnic background? No hate coming from me, just wish you luck with your food allergies.

#5 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:I'm into written/spoken word, nutrition, astrology, and light roast coffee.

Achievements

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hi Corg, nice to see you again. My skin is doing very good haven't had a cyst since ever since I discovered the last missing culprit to the acne about 5 months ago. Nuts. I even went to see an food allergist awhile ago and he couldn't figure it out he said theres no such thing as milk or sugar allergy, I had to figure it on my own shows how much generalists and even dermatologists don't know about acne (or pretend not to, to keep getting paid) the problem is internal. I have easily been able to get rid of whiteheads permanently with the salt/green tea/ acv regime. I think its very important for everyone to know that we all have different bodies that function differently, we have to take that time and understand not only how the human body works but also more specifically how our own bodies work, I never in my entire life thought that I'd be allergic to nuts. Yet I am, sad but a necessary sacrifice I am willing to make.

Well at least you know what's irking your insides! I don't know if nuts cause problems for me personally, almonds, bananas, and walnuts use to give me OAS but more recently I had a lot of almond butter at my mom's and lo and behold-no itchy throat! Still haven't retried bananas or walnuts, only time will tell. Wheat and sugar are two things my body (minus my tongue!) don't like, I know that for sure. Thanks for contributing helpful tips to everyone on here.

Instead of looking for the right person, become the right person.

If you treat your self/symptom with a lot more compassion, you'll find your skin heals much faster when it's not constantly in store for a thrashin'. Rather than blasting the sound of what you're currently treating your face with, the case may be you just need to change the station and re-evaluate you and your skin's relationship . It's easier than you think to relate with, because much like mainstream radio emotions always make for underrated yet relevant statements.

My website is in progress and will probably benefit you in some way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users