Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Diet Log And Maybe A Few Other Things

79 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if BPA is banned where you live, but it's now banned in Canada.

I had to check this because I couldn't remember. A lot of companies over here now advertise BPA free but it's only banned from babies bottles. And yeah I know what you mean about other types of plastic, I don't want to be part of the generation that is testing all of this stuff out. Plus I don't like the fact that all the disposable plastics end up in my bin and then in the local dump. We had a new system of rubbish collection start last year and since then I've noticed just how much plastic is in our bin. We are getting better at reducing it though

Hi guy's - Sunday's log,

Diet/Supps

Breakfast - Sweet potato, sesame seeds, salted butter, 1 cup of green vanilla tea

Lunch - 1 apple, 6 sesame rye crackers, 1 cup of green vanilla tea

Dinner - Stew at someones house (beef, potatoes, swede, turnip, corn, not sure about other ingredients)

Tea - treacle cake with custard, 1 mug of black tea, 1 banana

Skincare/Makeup

scrub, mask, salicylic acid, moist, deo

Sleep/Exercise

Bed 01:00, woke 08:00

Comments

Skin getting smoother, need to find a natural source of salicylic acid, maybe aspirin might have the same effect.

need to find a natural source of salicylic acid

I read once that white willow bark was a good natural source, I've seen that sold in capsule form and also as a tincture. Berries are also a good source as well I think. smile.png

Thoughts become words
Words become actions
Actions become habits
Habits become character
Character becomes destiny
It is time to change my destiny

You look like a guy I banged once.

I read once that white willow bark was a good natural source, I've seen that sold in capsule form and also as a tincture. Berries are also a good source as well I think. smile.png

Cheers Paul, I read that it was used by people in the '40s to add to food to kill bacteria so I assumed there must be a more natural way.