3 replies to this topic

#1 clearforever3

clearforever3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

Hey guys!

I just wanted to start this topic on the over the counter product, Tea Tree Oil, and post my journey with using this product.

So before going any further, I just wanted to give a brief history on my acne.
I've had acne since I started puberty...so maybe when I was around 12.
I never really knew how to clear it up and did not have much help with my skin so I was practically on my own and I had no idea what to do.
All I used at that age was an astringent and it really didnt do much.
Throughout the years I have taken different medications and treatments that claim to get rid of acne like Differin, Clean&Clear, Spectro, Cetaphil, Neutrogena, etc.
I have tried many home remedies also like baking soda, toothpaste, green tea masks, etc.
Most of that did not work for me so at the age of 15, I went of accutane for around 4 months.
It really cleared up my skin and I had great skin for about 6 months until recently.
After school started and I became much more stressed....I've been breaking out a LOT!
And here we are now...

I just bought tea tree oil and have been using it for the past couple of days.
I hope that it will give me good results because I definitely do not want to start off the new year with a face filled with acne.

So i hope that you, whoever you are who is reading this, will join me in this journey, provide support, and possibly give me some tips and tricks to get through this!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and please comment and respond to this so I can get some feedback! :)
And also you can ask me any questions because I've tried many things and have been through this life with acne so if you need any help or anything, I am here for you!

Well hope to talk to you soon =)
xoxo
Much love <3

#2 kpadil

kpadil

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

Its horrible when out of nowhere your skin turns on you, especially when you managed to get clear. So horrible.
But anyways I actually started using TTO a couple weeks ago. Its been a decent outcome its great as a spot treatment. Dries out my skin a bit but other than that nothing. I really hope it works for you.
No one deserves acne :/

#3 clearforever3

clearforever3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:54 PM

yea i agree :( it really sucks
but i have to learn to keep my head up
thanks =)
xoxo
Much love <3

#4 ThatGirlJenna

ThatGirlJenna

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

Tip: Don't get it in your hair...crap refuses to come out! Anyway, TTO works pretty well for me, and sometimes even helps with cysts! I also personally find it to be very moisturizing for my skin. My skin becomes easily tolerant to it though. Good luck, hope it works as well for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users