Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awakeodin

Masturbation; Care To Join Me?

150 posts in this topic

yeah ill let you know how i look tomorrow but right now theres like patches of bumps on my left cheek. right cheek still looks good though thank God!

As was stated earlier, from my personal experience with this it took around 30 days to see the drastic difference and for the skin to become healthy enough to shed skin properly. After about 2 weeks you should realize you don't have many new pimples and the ones you do have are just old scars finally healing themselves. It is like a purging process, where all those old scars re-surface and become white heads, that is the final count down to success. Once they pop on there own, I do not recommend popping them, if is just a matter of healing time from there on out. Good luck to all and its good to see everyone doing good

thanks man ill let you know how it goes when i get to 3 weeks because im on 2 weeks today! WOO IT FEELS GREAT!

the come up youre only 3 days behind me bro! if we can make it 2 weeks we can make it half way if we can make it half wy we can totally make it to a full month! and we should def be seeing improvment by then! not too much longer bro!

1 person likes this

thanks man ill let you know how it goes when i get to 3 weeks because im on 2 weeks today! WOO IT FEELS GREAT!

the come up youre only 3 days behind me bro! if we can make it 2 weeks we can make it half way if we can make it half wy we can totally make it to a full month! and we should def be seeing improvment by then! not too much longer bro!

Yah man for sure. Definitely going tru with this. I've always kind of given up around this time but since then I've found out it's only after 2 weeks it kicks in...which is for you now bro :) so you should be seeing improvements every day!! I'm actually starting to get excited about this lol

Btw, I put like a teaspoon of cinnamon on some cereal (don't ask, I eat cereal at night too, been a habit of mine since I was 5 haha) and it tasted great! I forgot how good cinnamon is. Hopefully it does have some positive effects in time...

TheComeUp's Regimen & Log

"Everyday life's destined to change forever, but some things are never better than their predecessors"

One Life ~ One Love ~ One Chance

"Don't slip...don't fall...just get a grip and hold on. Don't Lose Your Balance. Dont be losing your balance"

Peace & Love

Day 8

Again I woke up this morning with no new spots for the fourth day running, this is unheard of. How long does it take mild acne red marks from pimples to fade away?

A week? Will I be acne free in a week? Blows my mind.

Day 52. After day 30 you shouldn't feel the need to document your days other than to help other forum members stay motivated. Skin has resumed normal function, I can workout, go out, go to sleep (all without washing my face) and it doesn't affect my skin in the slightest. Skin feels a lot more 'protected' when compared to how it was prior to this experiment (when I was still using crap, over washing and damaging my skin)

1 person likes this

"Long hair makes a good looking man, beautiful and an ugly man fierce"

Lee, you are correct 100%. I also agree with your earlier post about overall health and not just acne benefiting from no masturbation. I recall when I had acne and use to masturbate I had to use an electric razor because regular razor shaving was way too harsh on my skin, not to mention the overly drying shave gel. Now a days I can shave with a regular razor and not have any irritation, although I do use Kiss My Face Shave cream, much more gentle on the skin. It was the combination of masturbation and harsh soaps/topical treatments that prolonged my acne, for a good 7 years. Good to see your success.

I believe the over production of DHT/testosterone as an outcome of too much ejaculation is the root cause of all acne, in both males and females, not necessarily from ejaculation (could be from high insulin, other hormonal effects, fats, etc.). It was like a switch once I stopped ejaculating and releasing so much DHT into my blood stream. It was like my skin was inhibited from full functionality, as it did before I ever had acne. Now a days it is much better, and really feels/looks like my skin from when I was a kid.

yea lee i agree wth you on the not washing.

im on day15 of no jerking and day 9 on water only on my face

and if it werent for me eating yogurt the other day my face would probable be clear.

i can definately say that i have never felt my skin like this before though... not so much in a good sense. idk if its bad or not but my skin feels so rough and dead skin particles EVERYWHERE thats just how it feels though. it doesnt look bad. im hoping after about another week or so that all that feeling goes away an way

DAY 15 for me! it feels good to not want to jerk it

52 days :o Damn respect man great stuff! May I ask after how many days did you start getting noticeable results??

Anyway I've one new little pimple today but its nothing serious. It's Day 12 for me....

"Everyday life's destined to change forever, but some things are never better than their predecessors"

"Don't slip...don't fall...just get a grip and hold on. Don't Lose Your Balance. Dont be losing your balance"

Peace & Love

the come up i just thought about something while i was looking at my h&s in the shower lol do you take zinc supplement? maybe you should start if you dont. i take 50mg a day theyre cheap you can get them at grocery stores. i was thinking since your face obviously likes the zinc in the h&s it should do wonders for you if you consume it daily. let me know bro

the come up i just thought about something while i was looking at my h&s in the shower lol do you take zinc supplement? maybe you should start if you dont. i take 50mg a day theyre cheap you can get them at grocery stores. i was thinking since your face obviously likes the zinc in the h&s it should do wonders for you if you consume it daily. let me know bro

Yah I used take them last summer but after the first few days I took it I broke out bad. I don't know why but I did and I've been kind of frightened to ever since you know. I used take these capsules that were zinc and some omega oil thats good for skin too but it broke me out :/ I've been tempted to try them again man trust me but seeing my skin is doing well now I'm afraid another bad breakout will screw me up badly....is it worth it? Did you get an IB with them? And do they really help. Imo the zinc effects of H&S have worn off on me, probly my skin is sorta immune to it but it's works as a great face wash...

Peace & Love

Oh and it's day 13 for me....going good so far!

Peace & Love

Oh and it's day 13 for me....going good so far!

nah i didnt have an ib from zinc or d3 when i first started. i have no idea what my skin would look like if i stopped taking them because im not sure if it ever really helped but ive taken them both for over a month now at least. but if your skin is doing well right now i highly suggest you dont try anything new lol what ever you are doing must be working bro! nice job!

and day 16

Yah I think I'll stay put for now anyway...although I plan on boosting up on supplements when I'm clear because I want to start getting really healthy once I'm 18! Thanks for the thought tho :)

Day 14 - two weeks bay-bae :D skin doing pretty good. Had P.E. earlier and a little spot has formed. I can handle though, it's tiny and it'll be gone before next monday

Peace & Love

day 17 and my breakout seems to be healing with no new outbreaks! thank God!

Day 15 - skin is doing pretty good! Theres a sense of relief that it's the weekend so I don't have to worry about my skin in front of people as much :) but it was a good week...getting closer to a few girls in school and stuff. Life is pretty good atm. Keep up the good work everyone!

Peace & Love

day 18 for me! nice job the comeup 15 days! im proud of you man weve been buddies throughout this experiment. i honestly thought you would have gave in hahaah last time i did this up through 22 days or so i had no one to hang in there with me so it was tough! youre good motivation man!

1 person likes this

Haha I know man, it's like a journey :P "The Pursuit Of Happiness"..but yah it seems easier when theres someone else doing the same thing...it almost feels you'll let them down if you cave in! Which is good for once...I'm shocked how long I've last too man lol...I think the longest I've gone is 21 days :L but yah I gotta carry this through. Life is slowly getting better and I've definitely noticed a positive improvement in myself as a whole in the last few weeks...and this for sure has a part to play in that :) keep it up bro!

1 person likes this

Peace & Love

day 19

im unfollowing this forum and moving to the other masturbation experiment 2012 forum that has more active followers.

Day 16 - I'm starting to notice some positive effects of this in the last few days! I'm Absolutely Buzzing :)

Peace & Love

I've read most of this and find it really interesting! I'm definitely going to give this a try and tough it out seeing how successful you guys have been with it and the results from it. One question...do you guys moisturize at all? I tried the water only face wash for a few days and noticed how dry my face would get from not moisturizing. Do you guys get that or is it just me?

x

I havn't jacked off since december 13th :|. So its been about a month in a half for me. Roughly 45 days? I am not ganna lie, my skin has done a LOT better. I definitely think it affects my skin for the worse when i jack off. It was easy for me though, cause i went on a 3 week vacation and didnt really have the need to jack off. And by the time i got back, i wasn't addicted to it anymore. I still get the occasional temptation, but i always block it and think of something else.

I've read most of this and find it really interesting! I'm definitely going to give this a try and tough it out seeing how successful you guys have been with it and the results from it. One question...do you guys moisturize at all? I tried the water only face wash for a few days and noticed how dry my face would get from not moisturizing. Do you guys get that or is it just me?

I haven't been able to hold out more than a week yet, so I'm not entirely sure of the benefits it might have - but good luck.

As for moisturizer, I have been simply not washing at all for about 3 months (including water), then decided to add moisturizer about a month ago (trying various ones out, and only now settling on one), twice a day gently dabbing it on, not rubbing it in or spreading it across your face, it should absorb within 10 minutes or so. If you're deciding to go the water only route, then you main as well go without washing, seeing as how tap water can be rather harsh, and you want your skin to heal. If you decide to go with a moisturizer, use something extremely gentle, like a baby lotion. CeraVe makes a good moisturizer as well (or send me a message, and I'll tell you what I use).