Photo

Masturbation; Care To Join Me?

masturbation oily skin dry skin sex acne abstinence

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
149 replies to this topic

#141 The Darkest Cloud

The Darkest Cloud

|TheComeUp|

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:00 AM

Day 15 - skin is doing pretty good! Theres a sense of relief that it's the weekend so I don't have to worry about my skin in front of people as much :) but it was a good week...getting closer to a few girls in school and stuff. Life is pretty good atm. Keep up the good work everyone!

#142 dreamingofclearskin2011

dreamingofclearskin2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:12 AM

day 18 for me! nice job the comeup 15 days! im proud of you man weve been buddies throughout this experiment. i honestly thought you would have gave in hahaah last time i did this up through 22 days or so i had no one to hang in there with me so it was tough! youre good motivation man!

#143 The Darkest Cloud

The Darkest Cloud

|TheComeUp|

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

Haha I know man, it's like a journey :P "The Pursuit Of Happiness"..but yah it seems easier when theres someone else doing the same thing...it almost feels you'll let them down if you cave in! Which is good for once...I'm shocked how long I've last too man lol...I think the longest I've gone is 21 days :L but yah I gotta carry this through. Life is slowly getting better and I've definitely noticed a positive improvement in myself as a whole in the last few weeks...and this for sure has a part to play in that :) keep it up bro!

#144 dreamingofclearskin2011

dreamingofclearskin2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:29 AM

day 19

im unfollowing this forum and moving to the other masturbation experiment 2012 forum that has more active followers.

#145 The Darkest Cloud

The Darkest Cloud

|TheComeUp|

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

Day 16 - I'm starting to notice some positive effects of this in the last few days! I'm Absolutely Buzzing :)

#146 sandsstorm

sandsstorm

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

I've read most of this and find it really interesting! I'm definitely going to give this a try and tough it out seeing how successful you guys have been with it and the results from it. One question...do you guys moisturize at all? I tried the water only face wash for a few days and noticed how dry my face would get from not moisturizing. Do you guys get that or is it just me?

#147 limpbizkitfan

limpbizkitfan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:46 AM

x

Edited by limpbizkitfan, 24 January 2012 - 12:48 AM.

#148 blackblake

blackblake

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

I havn't jacked off since december 13th :|. So its been about a month in a half for me. Roughly 45 days? I am not ganna lie, my skin has done a LOT better. I definitely think it affects my skin for the worse when i jack off. It was easy for me though, cause i went on a 3 week vacation and didnt really have the need to jack off. And by the time i got back, i wasn't addicted to it anymore. I still get the occasional temptation, but i always block it and think of something else.

#149 awakeodin

awakeodin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

I've read most of this and find it really interesting! I'm definitely going to give this a try and tough it out seeing how successful you guys have been with it and the results from it. One question...do you guys moisturize at all? I tried the water only face wash for a few days and noticed how dry my face would get from not moisturizing. Do you guys get that or is it just me?

I haven't been able to hold out more than a week yet, so I'm not entirely sure of the benefits it might have - but good luck.

As for moisturizer, I have been simply not washing at all for about 3 months (including water), then decided to add moisturizer about a month ago (trying various ones out, and only now settling on one), twice a day gently dabbing it on, not rubbing it in or spreading it across your face, it should absorb within 10 minutes or so. If you're deciding to go the water only route, then you main as well go without washing, seeing as how tap water can be rather harsh, and you want your skin to heal. If you decide to go with a moisturizer, use something extremely gentle, like a baby lotion. CeraVe makes a good moisturizer as well (or send me a message, and I'll tell you what I use).

#150 TheMedic

TheMedic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:34 AM

Hmmm...........not too comfortable masturbatin with someone else.