Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Chapstick/lip Balm

37 posts in this topic

I use nothing and have therefore never had a problem with chapped lips.

Have you taken Accutane? Just curious...

I use nothing and have therefore never had a problem with chapped lips.

Have you taken Accutane? Just curious...

Nope.

I used Vaseline lip therapy BUT today I got my jojoba oil in the post and I was like...hmm I could use this on my lips! So I did and it feels great and doesn't ware off as fast as lip balms.

Vaseline Lip Therapy. It doesn't contain anything funny that my lips and surrounding skin will react to. It's cheap so I can reapply as needed!

Fish oil is my favorite supplement because it improves my skin AND it improves my mood!

Motto: Love Life in spite of everything!

We are all capable of more than we give ourselves credit for. We are all capable of more than what we are doing now.

My favorite is Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One Organic Lip Balm

Most people seem to like it:

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

My favorite is the peppermint.

I love the Eos lip balms. They always keep my lips smooth and supple. The cute packaging and yummy flavours are a plus!

I prefer my Neutrogena lip moisturizer. It like it because it has no smell and no weird taste. It also contains SPF.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing LotionĀ + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Medication:

• Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo
  • Meftormin 500mg

Supplements:
  • Vitamin D - 2000 I.U/day
  • Zinc - 50mg/day

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. ---

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. ---

This is my two year update on The Regimen and the products I have used ---

Scrub your face more, you have bad skin cause you dont clean it enough

How dare you?! I've been reading through a few of your posts and am actually astounded at your ignorance. People do not have acne because they eat a high fat pizza-based diet, nor do they have acne because they do not clean their face enough. That is complete and utter rubbish. I don't know why you're on this forum in the first place if you don't have acne but if you insist on commenting on people's threads please at least do some proper research on the condition before posting comments that are not only factually wrong, but also gravely insulting and potentially highly damaging to people's self-esteem and self-worth.

Current Treatment and Products

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Garnier Long Lasting Shine Control Moisturiser
Garnier Oil Free BB Cream
Epiduo
Zineryt
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Eliminated Dairy from my Diet

My Log:

Acne status: Odd spot here and there but mostly clear. Mainly struggling with oil, shine, and scars/hyperpigmentation.

How dare you?! I've been reading through a few of your posts and am actually astounded at your ignorance. People do not have acne because they eat a high fat pizza-based diet, nor do they have acne because they do not clean their face enough. That is complete and utter rubbish. I don't know why you're on this forum in the first place if you don't have acne but if you insist on commenting on people's threads please at least do some proper research on the condition before posting comments that are not only factually wrong, but also gravely insulting and potentially highly damaging to people's self-esteem and self-worth.

please ignore.

he/she is a troll.

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

please ignore.

he/she is a troll.

Sorry, I know I should ignore them but their comments just made me so angry!!!

Current Treatment and Products

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Garnier Long Lasting Shine Control Moisturiser
Garnier Oil Free BB Cream
Epiduo
Zineryt
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Eliminated Dairy from my Diet

My Log:

Acne status: Odd spot here and there but mostly clear. Mainly struggling with oil, shine, and scars/hyperpigmentation.