1 reply to this topic

#1 happyfish

happyfish

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hi Everyone,

My family and I went to PEI back in June 2011, and we drove by a small farm that made and was selling all natural, farm-fresh and handmade goat's milk soaps and creams. We bought a whole bunch of things and went home, thinking nothing of it.

Well! My daughter had severe eczema around her mouth and face, and by using this soap, it cured it completely in just two weeks! We were shocked, as we had tried EVERYTHING, every natural or medicated cream, even antibiotics, but NOTHING had worked (or worked a bit, but did not eradicate it completely). I was shocked, as it has completely disappeared, and her skin tone is now smooth and even, thank God.

So I told my friends about how great my daughter responded to the soap, and together we put in a group order. Well, one of the products listed on their website is Super Soap Handmilled Soap, and my friend bought it for her son who had pretty bad acne. Just today I had a meeting and she was over, and she came up to me and told me that in one week, HALF of her son's acne has cleared! She told me he has been washing his face with it twice a day. Funny thing is, I also had pretty bad and painful acne on the sides of my cheeks and chin and between my brows, but since using just the goat's milk soap bars, my acne has disappeared from my cheeks and brows and is now only a few small whiteheads on my chin and under my nose occasionally. So needless to say I am VERY happy with this soap.

I do not own the farm or company, but I thought other people might be interested in trying out this soap:

*Moderator edit - URL removed. No advertising / referral links - Read the board rules!*

If anyone tries this soap and it works for you too, let me know! I am recommending this to all my friends. I came on this board to see if anyone else has had luck with goats milk soap. I think the reason this soap in particular is so effective is because they make all the products fresh, since they actually own the goat farm and make the soap immediately, and then it takes 6-8 weeks to harden, and then they ship it out to you, so it's really fresh.

Anyways, let me know what results you get from it!

Oh, and PEI stands for Prince Edward Island, off the eastern shore of Canada. We flew to Halifax, Nova Scotia, and then drove up to PEI. It was lovely!!

#2 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

Eczema/dry skin is 1 of the signs of allergy to Soybean. Have her stop washing with Goatmilk soap and it will come back. It's not a cure it just masks the symptom of an allergy.
"Genetics load the gun, environment pulls the trigger"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users