united kingdom britain

No replies to this topic

#1 ARSON

ARSON

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

When I first discovered the Regimen, things were bad. I was using Panoxyl 2.5 Aquagel twice a day (yes, I built up from a tiny amount) in exactly the way described by Dan. My face became completely red, and each time progress seemed to be being made, I would have to skip a day to rest my skin and the next day my acne would have returned. I then moved on to Oxy 2.5. This was a vast improvement; I was able to make facial expressions without literally tearing my skin, and my acne was kept at bay. However, the only thing the cream seemed to do was keep my acne at a constant level, and after a few months I realised no progress was being made. After this, I visited my GP who gave me a prescription for antibiotics and something else (which turned out to just be a BP gel). When picking up the prescribed items I noticed that Oxy 10 was half price. Although I'd heard that 10 is "too much", I decided to try my luck rather than commit to antibiotics. This happened at the beginning of this week, and I have been using maximum strength Oxy since then, only moisturising when needed. I can say that, at this early stage, this has been the only effective remedy. My acne has almost faded and ny skin is beginning to feel smoooooth. I'll keep you updated maybe.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users