Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an odd discovery!

9 posts in this topic

Well here goes my story. I have had frequent gas (farts) as long as I can remember. Maybe 20 farts a day. My girlfriend got sick of them recently and said it was really not normal..

So I was thinking of what could be the cause of it. I eat a lot of bread on a day, so maybe that could be the cause. I went to the supermarket en bought the brownest bread there was available. I am eating that bread for about one week now, and I haven't got a single fart so far..

I looked at the name of the bread, and it said: Allinson wholemeal brown bread

I have looked on the internet and actually found a lot of astounding articles about this bread. This GM-free, wholemeal, non-white flour, fibre-rich bread seems to be very beneficial.

duh!

laugh.gif late discovery dude but hey at least you got it smile.gif

their is a regemin flowding around the boards about not eating and drinking at the same time (waiting 2 hours betwean those peroids of eating and drinking) that has made my stumack feel suprisingly good and I don't even fart on the toilet anymore.

however for my skin I don't think it makes sutch a diverence unsure.gif

:: what would you buy? ::

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

ps: I don't know cars, only girls... but you got the point.

duh!

laugh.gif late discovery dude but hey at least you got it smile.gif

their is a regemin flowding around the boards about not eating and drinking at the same time (waiting 2 hours betwean those peroids of eating and drinking) that has made my stumack feel suprisingly good and I don't even fart on the toilet anymore.

however for my skin I don't think it makes sutch a diverence unsure.gif

duh!

laugh.gif late discovery dude but hey at least you got itĀ  smile.gif

however for my skin I don't think it makes sutch a diverenceĀ  unsure.gif

No, its not that. It was just the bread I was eating previously.

I never eat and drink simultaneously. I am doing that for quite a long period. I ate normal brown bread before, but this special Allinson bread seems to help me alot with fart problems.

Anyway, I don't know if this change has an impact on my skin, because mine is clear allready, so I can't compare smile.gif

According to these GM, white flour, paleolithic diet acne - foods studies it should..

1 - the ugly colored and graved with bird shit all over it, but Porsche/Lamborgini shaped car what could take you like a jet plane?

2 - or the amazing static red colored shiny, with the green glow under the car but is shaped like a lame cube where old folks drive in?

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] the same goes for acne and the girls who choose the guy's [image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

Stupidest member ever.