Photo

Who Here Wants To Eliminate Acne?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

and Cancer, Lupus, MS, Thyroid disease, Kidney Disease, Asthma, Blood Clots, Obesity, ect., ect., ect. Well then stop consuming Soybean. Soybean is linked to all those diseases listed plus many more. It is NOT FOOD, it is however, VERY TOXIC. Infact, modern medicine is based on combatting it's effect on people & animals. A HUGE money maker.Don't believe me? Eliminate Soybean from you diet.You will see for yourself. FDA does know it is TOXIC. Soybean is just "Thinning the Herd".
"Genetics load the gun, environment pulls the trigger"

#2 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:31 PM

how does soybean cause obesity? Does it disprove the physiology of human body, as far as I know weight gain can only occur when eaten a caloric surplus

#3 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

http://www.shirleys-...afe.com/soy.htm Supresses Thyroid function.

#4 LiveLaughFart

LiveLaughFart

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

It's not really that easy. You cannot say, just cut out soybeans to get rid of acne because your forgetting about the millions of other acne causers: grains, legumes, starch, wheat, SUGAR...There's so many factors, not just soybeans. But, I agree that soybeans are definately not made for human consumption...as with all the other things I just stated. We didn't even begin to eat these types of food until agriculture, and now these "new" discovered foods are are primary source of food. Which is bad. We need to start eating for fresh food, before our taste buds get dependent upon junk.
I'm serious.

#5 vapor1

vapor1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

i think most people on this forum are already aware soy causes a lot of problems. And as USD said, there are many other factors.
Clear as long as I stick to Paleo - lots of meats, vegetables, healthy fats, and small amounts of fruit. Supplements: CLO/ fish oil, Mg, vit. D3, vit. E.

#6 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

It's not really that easy. You cannot say, just cut out soybeans to get rid of acne because your forgetting about the millions of other acne causers: grains, legumes, starch, wheat, SUGAR...There's so many factors, not just soybeans. But, I agree that soybeans are definately not made for human consumption...as with all the other things I just stated. We didn't even begin to eat these types of food until agriculture, and now these "new" discovered foods are are primary source of food. Which is bad. We need to start eating for fresh food, before our taste buds get dependent upon junk.

^ Yes. Also, there's no way soy consumption was ever a big factor in my diet when I developed acne and probably not at any other time even if I did have a period of increased processed food consumption.

Edited by alternativista, 02 December 2011 - 08:36 AM.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#7 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

Posted Image

#8 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

Cute. How about this one? http://youthfulaging...nd-obesity.html

I consume lots of SUGAR. Not my allergy. Neither are starch, wheat, or grains. I am allergic to Soybean. I stopped eating/drinking Soybean, my Acne stopped. In my case, a allergic reaction to Soybean was what caused my Acne.

As for Legumes, Soybean is genetically altered. Not a real connection. They just classify it in the Legume family.

#9 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

Posted Image

I consume lots of SUGAR. Not my allergy. Neither are starch, wheat, or grains. I am allergic to Soybean. I stopped eating/drinking Soybean, my Acne stopped. In my case, a allergic reaction to Soybean was what caused my Acne.

As for Legumes, Soybean is genetically altered. Not a real connection. They just classify it in the Legume family.

Who is They?

Instead of looking for the right person, become the right person.

If you treat your self/symptom with a lot more compassion, you'll find your skin heals much faster when it's not constantly in store for a thrashin'. Rather than blasting the sound of what you're currently treating your face with, the case may be you just need to change the station and re-evaluate you and your skin's relationship . It's easier than you think to relate with, because much like mainstream radio emotions always make for underrated yet relevant statements.

My website is in progress and will probably benefit you in some way.

#10 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

Posted Image

Who is They?

They? Who ever "classifies" food groups. FDA? Or should I have said you (meaning U.S.D.)?

#11 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

Posted Image

Who is They?

They? Who ever "classifies" food groups. FDA? Or should I have said you (meaning U.S.D.)?

No, actually I don't attend USD. ;)

Instead of looking for the right person, become the right person.

If you treat your self/symptom with a lot more compassion, you'll find your skin heals much faster when it's not constantly in store for a thrashin'. Rather than blasting the sound of what you're currently treating your face with, the case may be you just need to change the station and re-evaluate you and your skin's relationship . It's easier than you think to relate with, because much like mainstream radio emotions always make for underrated yet relevant statements.

My website is in progress and will probably benefit you in some way.

#12 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Let me start over. When i pieced this all together I was enraged hence the way I started this thread. So I aplogize for that. Now how I came to this conclusion.

As we all know this planet just hit the 7 Billion people mark & we are living longer. We also know food is at a shortage (famine), a lot less farmers and resources. This is where I get "Thinning the Herd" from. What better way then to feed people something that will kill some off plus create health problems and make lots of money. This is where Soybean comes in. It's in almost everything we eat and drink. Very hard to avoid it.

Now a little about me. I work in a lab @ my doctors office (I order my own blood work, he just signs it). So I see lots of people with many different aliments. I know what tests a Endocrinologists order and why. I also know the same about GI doc's, Cardiologists, ENT's and so forth. I also know most of them don't get allergy tested unless it's from an Allergist. Why I bring this up is important.

How I linked Soybean to most of are aliments was by searching for my own aliments. Acne, severe dry skin, Acid reflux, and B12 Def. and my youngest son (8 year old), who by the way, has asthma & Acid Reflux. Now, Acne, Acid Relux, and Asthma are not related...or are they.

When I started searching for Acid Reflux, of the causes listed, 2 off them did relate to me. Smoking, coffee, and alcohol. The 4th 1 listed put me on this course. Allergic reation to food. My my 8 year old was a baby, we had to give him Soy Milk. He couldn't keep anything else down. Of my 5 kids, he is the only 1 that ate Soy Milk and the only 1 with Asthma or Acid Reflux.

Reading up on Soybean, I quickly found the relation to Thyroid & infertility. Both of which a Endocrinologist would deal with. Another search lead me to sugar flux & acne relationship. So, if Soybean affects your endocrin system which in turn affects acne. There's a link. BUT that didn't explain Asthma & Acid Reflux. Until i found that 1 of the signs of Soybean Allergy is Asthma. Huh! But what about Acid Reflux? Well when I stopped eating Soy my Acid Reflux went away. Now they are all related.

So, if we eat the same food as someone without Acne, yet we get Acne then the same can be said about Obesity. People go on many diets and spend lots of money tring to find the miracle pill. Sound familiar??? Same with Arthritis. By the way, Arthrits is an inflammatory disease. A allergic reaction can do that, can't they? The people I talk to with Arthritis didn't have any allergy tests done. Hmmm.

Add into the fact there are Lobbyist, right. I also read Canada invented a synthetic oil as food (the only 1 on the market). They paid the FDA alot of money to get it approved. Could the Soybean producers do that to???

This is how I came to this conclusion. I am total convinced Acne (and many other diseases) are a allergic reaction to food (Soybean). AND the Government/FDA know this and allow it.

If anybody wants links, I will try to locate the sites again. Also try and forget the Acne myths for a moment and look at this openly.

#13 Tunnelvisionary

Tunnelvisionary

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

http://www.mercola.c...y/avoid_soy.htm

I was actually reading up on soy today, when I told my mom that I was avoiding soy because I said it wasn't great for people to eat. She asked why...I gave her the reasoning that wheat can be harmful instead. Not really lying to her, I knew it was bad, and avoiding it was beneficial to me (and my family) but I decided to read up on exactly why it was bad. I tried looking for both pros and cons...soy has some pros, but the list of cons definitely outweighs the pros. Plus, with the sketchy history of the FDA "approving" soy to be safe, I just don't trust it.

As for the conspiracy theories behind why the FDA seems to be so horrible at their job, I can see where they all come from, and why people would think that. I'm usually prone to believing those sort of things, and while I don't discredit them, I like to slightly give them the benefit of the doubt as well. Keeps me sane, lol.
Call me TV.

Posted Imagemoonbase, on , said:

To the OP. Dieting is silly. The only point of a diet should be to heal your body. Once that's done as long as you get the nutrients you need in you diet, you can eat whatever the hell you want. I think that's the big thing people are missing.

#14 SDR WellnessCoach

SDR WellnessCoach

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

^ Yes. Also, there's no way soy consumption was ever a big factor in my diet when I developed acne and probably not at any other time even if I did have a period of increased processed food consumption.

Read this http://acneresource....es-of-acne-soy/ AND this http://www.choosingv...-a-soy-allergy/ and this
http://www.hc-sc.gc....oy-soja-eng.php *note Soy is in Vitamins
Also, Nut allergies can also be connected to people that have Soybean allergy. Then same can be said for Dairy, Celiac, and others allergies. Soybean can have a chain reaction effect. Everyone is different. Therefore it is very safe to say Soybean affects people differently

1 more thing I found VERY important. A enzyme in Soybean causes Red Blood Cells to join together. That forms blood clots. Then you need to take a blood thinner. Now you have Heart Disease. The problem with the blood thinner is you can't eat too many "greens", a natural blood thinner. So how can you cut out Soybean?

Edited by kidego, 04 December 2011 - 06:49 AM.

#15 righthandman

righthandman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

I stopped eating soy and it helped dramatically, i still have persistent acne, but it went from severe to moderate/mild very fast. many people don't realize how prevelant soy is. It is in everything seriously, but soy is definetly a trigger and i have researched. it is full of phytoestrogens that mimic human estrogens and those cause cancer, hormonal imbalances etc. They also have high amounts of lectins, my aunt used to live in costa rica and there she only ate whole foods, rice, beans, fish, fruits, vegetables, bread sometimes that is it, not processed american junk and absolutley no soy was present in her diet. but then she moved to the states and was diagnosed with cancer a year later, the doctor said it could be high amounts of soy consumption and then we looked at her diet and she was eating excessive soy every day, soy milk in her coffee, soy in her muffins, cookies, granola bars, fried foods, etc... im not saying it was soy that caused her cancer, but to me that is a bad sign and i get acne directly after consuming soy. its bad