Photo

Day 9 Of Acne.org Regimen , Starting Log Today

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:15 PM

So it is day 9 . I started : November 20, 2011
I want to keep this log so I can keep up with my progress . Will update every so often ...
(info: 17 year old female , been dealing with acne since around 14 . Have moderately severe acne , it goes up and down though and I started with mild acne / it is the worst this year :S)

•Day 9 : the cystic pimples that I had before starting the regimen have gone down dramatically , almost completely flat . Have gotten a few new pimples especially on neck which I have decided to stop putting BP on neck . Dry skin but it is A LOT better than last week , leathery look -_- . No redness just after I apply BP this week since I upped my dosage slowly and lasts for a minute or less . No irritation but just dryness and flakiness . It's looking OK .
Regimen : (started with 1/3 of index finger) using one third and a 1/2 of BP every night (not using BP in the morning since starting the regimen , will decide when since I have very sensitive skin and I don't want more flakiness/dryness at the moment). Washing with acne.org cleanser morning and night and moisturizing with a few drops of EVOO . (:
Will update after a week or so .....

#2 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

Day 15: So it is the end of week 2 and my skin looks worse than last week Posted Image ...... I mean it is just breaking out way more , last week the breakouts seemed to improve A LOT but the main problem was flakiness , now the main problem is more acne Posted Image I think it is mainly because this week my skin went through PMS and wow I have mainly hormonal acne ..... Still getting flakiness Posted Imageand my skin is a tad less dry , don't need much EVOO but it's flaky still . Still using only at night .
Regimen : wash with acne.org cleanser , 2/3 BP every night only , Moisturize with EVOO (I still need to find a new moisturizer :$)

ughhh im just thinking this is NOT going to work as I thought it would Posted Image , if any one is reading and has used the regimen , how long did it take to clear you guys up ?

Edited by Kaylei, 06 December 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#3 elliphant

elliphant

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Keep at it! I know it's easy to get discouraged but try and keep it up!

#4 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

Keep at it! I know it's easy to get discouraged but try and keep it up!

thanks ill try Posted Image

#5 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

Ok , so I am not going to post as days , im posting as weeks much easier and the days seem shorter that way Posted Image...
Recap of Week 3 :

Well this week was a bit better than last week but still on the same boat Posted Image ... Acne is still pretty bad and I thought my flakiness was getting better but I was wrong . My flakiness is still pretty hardcore and my dryness as well . It seems to subsite like a spec every week but nothing noticeable , well and since my skin went wack on week 2 it improved only a tiny bit but im still breaking out Posted Image . Well good thing is that I am in the full amount of BP so im glad for that . Hopefully things get better , Im not giving up until a few more months and thats if it doesnt work Posted Image . Well im ready for Week 4 Posted Image

#6 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

RECAP OF WEEK 4:

Woooooowwwww ........ I can't believe its the end of my fourth week Posted Image , This was the fastest week for sure .
Finally a whole month on the regimen , even though I know I still got a long way to go. Well my skin still looks crappy Posted Image . I guess I cant do much about it but keep on with the regimen . It sucks that this regimen works weird , I mean in the way that some things clear you up and keep working but this doesnt , you have to wait to see result . I Dont like to count the new pimples I get since that makes me loose hope but overall my skin looks 6.5/10 it could looks worse but *sigh* im just staying positive . IM of course still flaky and dry and some pimples though are taking FOREVER to go since my 2nd week bad breakout . I HATE ACNE Posted Image Why did I hvae to have it ?! Well I guess im ready for week 5 Posted Image

#7 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:25 AM

*will update every 2 weeks from now on*

#8 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

week 6 :
So I am 2 days early from finishing week 6 but Im just going to update now since it is going to be jan.1 and I don't think I will have time . Well week five was nothing special but week 6 was almost the whole opposite . Since I went through the "time of the month" this week I was SO surprised that I don't get a major breakout lat week :o this week has been one of the best since I started the regimen , my breakouts are almost gone , I'm still getting whiteheads here and there but my overall face looks SOooo much better than the last few weeks . My dryness/flakiness has finally started to subside in a noticeable way . I'm finally thinking that this regimen is starting to kick in but I don't want to jinx anything because I don't want to break out worse but ill just see what happens next week . Wow 2012 ?! A whole new year :) hopefully its not hell like 2011 was . Well I'll try to update on week 7 and 8 :D

Edited by Kaylei, 30 December 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#9 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

So i am gone . I'm leaving out of this site and everything . I'm seriously depressed that my parents have told me I need a phsycologist . I'm thinking I'm just over obsessing on acne and since I've made an account I have been going on it almost everyday . this isn't good for me Or healthy in any way and I need to change my way of living . Need to focus on all the positive in my life and stop over obsessing or I'm goin to just dig deeper on this shallow hole I'm stuck in . I'm still going to use the regimen but I'm not going to update anymore . I might if it works but right now I just need I leave . Well bye everyone who read this .

Edited by Kaylei, 06 January 2012 - 09:52 PM.

#10 creativedisplayname

creativedisplayname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

So It is feb.26 and my last post was apparently more than a month ago. Decided to just update because I started coming to the site again. My life has been pretty much the same since I was having emotional problems but anyways I am I guess in the beginning of week 15 , so almost to 4 months! :S But I am going to decide it all on the end of March so no biggie. Point is I finally feel my skin is getting better, Thank God(yes Im religious). I have finally been clearing up a lot and not get breakouts and breakouts, just pimples here and there. My skin isn't cleared up yet though but id say it is around 65-70% better than when I started and the weeks of really bad purging. Now I am STILL breaking out a bit though like I said but not big bad breakouts. Im Still dry and flaky but it has improved A LOT. I'm like I said finally thinking this might work but i don't want to jinx anything and then get a horrible breakout. Around 2 weeks ago i wanted to apply aloe vera(straight from the plant) in the mornings since I only use The BP at night, so I did. It was helping me but i was getting a few little clogged pimples/pores here and there so i stopped after a few days since i didn't want to break out. I did it mainly for the scarring but I figured why in the world do i want to take care of the scarring if I'm not clear yet, so if that day ever comes I want to do something about my scarring but right now I'm just following the regimen :) So a more detailed skincare:
morning;Cleanse and moisturize with 5 drops of evoo
Night;If wearing makeup pre cleanse with evoo,cleanse,pat dry, BP Full think finger, and around 15-20 drops of evoo
Evoo works really good for my skin since it doesn't clog or cause any breakouts to my skin so Im not looking for any new moisturizer since many just break me out and why ruin everything? Well this is my recap of the last few weeks and Yeah whoever is reading thanks for reading:D I will update later, Thanks everyone.