Photo

Starting Subcision And Fillers- Log

scar treatment subcision

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#81 Coppedsynergy999

Coppedsynergy999

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

@Soon to be MD...it was Dr. Morganroth! He is amazing. I just saw him today and got more Restylane. He did an EXCELLENT job with my subcision, I had NO bruising, and the results healed nicely. There were still some pits left after the subcision, which the restylane has completely filled.
I now have "perfect" skin.
Almost. Unfortunately, my skin texture has a lot of large/jagged boxcar type pores that cannot be fixed by subcision or fillers. I believe the only options for such a problem are peels or lasers, so thats where I am headed next. I NO LONGER HAVE ROLLING SCARS. They are all gone.

Big lesson? Its a multi-faceted approach. Fillers, subcision, multiple treatments of each, and then something to "top it all off", unless your rolling scars have managed to keep the poreless look of unscarred skin.

Congrats!! What size needle did he use for your subcision treatments?

#82 Nasser1

Nasser1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

Would you care sharing photos with us? this would really help.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

#83 FruitBiscuits

FruitBiscuits

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

Any update?

How is your treatment naturalgirl81? =)

#84 naturalgirl81

naturalgirl81

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

HI Guys, I know how important updates are so I am now 1 year post treatment with 2x subcision. Basically, the subcision did a GREAT job smoothing out my skin. However, I have been getting juvederm injections into the bigger indented scars (about 5) and my skin looks perfect WITH makeup on, and a little big pore like without makeup on. Overall Im so happy, dating again, and been so busy I rarely think about my skin anymore. I know the subcision made a big difference because I recently got a new scar and tried to fill it with filler without subcision on it first, and it didnt work. Subcision breaks the tethers, fillers refill lost tissue. Together, this has been a winning combination for me. And in photographs, you can no longer see my scars. My life has really improved. Please PM me if you guys have any questions. Being told you are pretty again is really such a huge life changer.

#85 crystalized

crystalized

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Congratulations. That is awesome.

#86 polecat

polecat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

How wonderful!!! Thank you for creating this thread and more importantly, updating with the great news!