Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Gentle Bodywash/cleanser For Body And Even Face

4 posts in this topic

is there a gentle cleanser that anyone knows of that comes in a relatively big bottle and is gentle to use on the face and body. Nothing that has any crazy chemicals like glycolic acid or salylic acid. just a basic cleanser that will not leave residue on skin and clear pores

You could try using CeraVe Foaming Cleanser. It's most definitely safe your face. It's free of fragrances, SA, and glycolic. It uses a gentle cleansing surfactant that won't disrupt/strip your skin but still still does an amazing job removing dirt and oil. The only drawback it's not in a huge bottle. I think it's 12 or 14oz. Hope that helps.

I laugh a lot. It's a requirement in my world. You're welcome anytime....'Ello loves!

I was recently introduced to Body Essence Tea Tree Oil body wash. I just started using it, but I thoroughly searched available reviews and more than one person said it helped clear their skin but was also very gentle. Even for the face. It also comes in a pretty good sized bottle, $3.87 at Walmart (pretty much the only store that carries it), and a little goes a long way. Very sudsy. However, it also contains olive oil to moisturize skin, so you have to wash a little more thoroughly, but the result is soft, smooth skin. Another reviewer mentioned that she used it on her hair with good results. I hope this helped.

i use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser for my face and cetaphil gentle skin cleansing bar soap. both of them don't have any harsh ingredients, dry out my skin , or irritate.