Best Gentle Bodywash/cleanser For Body And Even Face

3 replies to this topic

#1 bigdiesel12345

bigdiesel12345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

is there a gentle cleanser that anyone knows of that comes in a relatively big bottle and is gentle to use on the face and body. Nothing that has any crazy chemicals like glycolic acid or salylic acid. just a basic cleanser that will not leave residue on skin and clear pores

#2 gemmyjunebug

gemmyjunebug

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I can find anything interesting. Perception. Reasoning. Reality. In that order.

Achievements

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

You could try using CeraVe Foaming Cleanser. It's most definitely safe your face. It's free of fragrances, SA, and glycolic. It uses a gentle cleansing surfactant that won't disrupt/strip your skin but still still does an amazing job removing dirt and oil. The only drawback it's not in a huge bottle. I think it's 12 or 14oz. Hope that helps.
I laugh a lot. It's a requirement in my world. You're welcome anytime....'Ello loves!

#3 SunflowerBunnie

SunflowerBunnie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:53 AM

I was recently introduced to Body Essence Tea Tree Oil body wash. I just started using it, but I thoroughly searched available reviews and more than one person said it helped clear their skin but was also very gentle. Even for the face. It also comes in a pretty good sized bottle, $3.87 at Walmart (pretty much the only store that carries it), and a little goes a long way. Very sudsy. However, it also contains olive oil to moisturize skin, so you have to wash a little more thoroughly, but the result is soft, smooth skin. Another reviewer mentioned that she used it on her hair with good results. I hope this helped.

#4 ihaveIT

ihaveIT

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

i use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser for my face and cetaphil gentle skin cleansing bar soap. both of them don't have any harsh ingredients, dry out my skin , or irritate.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users