Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To View Picture Comments?

4 posts in this topic

How do I view my picture comments? They aren't under the pictures anymore.

Here's another thread about it: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/304809-its-been-a-week-since-i-had-a-notification-about-a-gallery-comment/

Unfortunately, gallery comments keep disappearing, no matter how many times we approve them. It's a known bug, Ádmin is aware of it.

1 person likes this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

its been a year since i posted this lol, has it been fixed? I cannot see mine still

its been a year since i posted this lol, has it been fixed? I cannot see mine still
1 person likes this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon