Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Good Online Forums For Clinical Depression Support?

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

of course acne is depressing, but I live with clinical depression no matter what my skin is doing. This is a great resource to be able to get support for dealing with the frustrating problem of acne, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any online support forums geared toward those living with depression? I'd really like to find a similar support site with places to share coping strategies, tips on managing this illness in school/work/life, medication stories, emotional support, etc.

They say running is good to help fight "depression". You'll probably hear other people say this too but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

I really like golivewire.com they have a forums for college or teens. People are pretty helpful

You will find plenty of depressed people here.

i wish i had clinical depression =/

pokemonster-be careful what you wish for. Depression can be profoundly debilitating, and I deal with this on top of my acne, so the combo sucks like a new Hoover.

If your depressed and not active like i had been take this one bit of advice. Do you not move much when your depressed?? go outside everyday and run for 30 minutes at a park or around your house it release natural endophines or w/e.... and encourages serotonin production in your brain ( the stuff that makes you happy).

i have the best remedy for depression.

music, exercise, and SEX (masturbation is fine)

Claravis 40mg started 10/12/11

Stopped on 11/10/11 because of Liver Functioning and High Cholesterol.

Recontinued 3/16/12 - Finished 8/25/12