Photo

Hemp Seed Oil Removes Whiteheads Within Hours! With No Pain Or Irritation!

hemp seed oil acne white heads whitehead whiteheads pus

2 replies to this topic

#1 dylan201

dylan201

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:04 PM

Before i start with this Id just like to say you could use any brand hempseed oil and i am not promoting nutiva brand hempseed oil in specific, and hempseed oil you find at a health food store will definatly work.

so i had a bad skin reaction to Retin-A and my skin became severly irritated after using that shit for a few weeks.. i ended up stopping the Retin-A and slowly my face started healing and returning back to normal. now im left with alot of acne scars all over my face and i decided to look into hempseed oil.

i used nutiva brand that i got from vitamin shoppe but you could go to ANY other health food store and buy hempseed oil there, the oil is really cheap, about $15 bucks a bottle.

basically, i washed my face and at night time after washing my face i put alot of the hempseed oil to cover my skin with a thick layer of oil. within about 2-4 hours the whiteheads i had oozed all the white shit out of it without any irritation. it even got white puss out from cystic acne which surprised me alot. also, this wont cure your acne scars overnight but it helped fade my scarring alot faster.

bottom line, put a THICK layer of hempseed oil over the blemishes you have and watch the magic do its work. its also nto a bad idea to be ingesting hempseed oil since Omegas help fight off acne and ingesting hempseed oil cleanses ur bowels. youll have to shit the next morning if you INGEST the oil..

#2 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:I'm into written/spoken word, nutrition, astrology, and light roast coffee.

Achievements

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:57 AM

Before i start with this Id just like to say you could use any brand hempseed oil and i am not promoting nutiva brand hempseed oil in specific, and hempseed oil you find at a health food store will definatly work.

so i had a bad skin reaction to Retin-A and my skin became severly irritated after using that shit for a few weeks.. i ended up stopping the Retin-A and slowly my face started healing and returning back to normal. now im left with alot of acne scars all over my face and i decided to look into hempseed oil.

i used nutiva brand that i got from vitamin shoppe but you could go to ANY other health food store and buy hempseed oil there, the oil is really cheap, about $15 bucks a bottle.

basically, i washed my face and at night time after washing my face i put alot of the hempseed oil to cover my skin with a thick layer of oil. within about 2-4 hours the whiteheads i had oozed all the white shit out of it without any irritation. it even got white puss out from cystic acne which surprised me alot. also, this wont cure your acne scars overnight but it helped fade my scarring alot faster.

bottom line, put a THICK layer of hempseed oil over the blemishes you have and watch the magic do its work. its also nto a bad idea to be ingesting hempseed oil since Omegas help fight off acne and ingesting hempseed oil cleanses ur bowels. youll have to shit the next morning if you INGEST the oil..

Cool, I've been looking for a good way to remove white heads without touching my face too much. I've also heard placing a piece of warm onion against one will break the surface (but you still shouldn't squeeze, obviously) from an Ayurvedic approach to acne.

#3 dylan201

dylan201

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Cool, I've been looking for a good way to remove white heads without touching my face too much. I've also heard placing a piece of warm onion against one will break the surface (but you still shouldn't squeeze, obviously) from an Ayurvedic approach to acne.

yeah definatly try the hempseed oil, this shit works amazing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users