co2 fraxel dermabrasion microdermabrasion needling

161 replies to this topic

#161 missamua

missamua

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:53 AM

I was actually about to ask about the filler as well. How many scars were you able to fill or improve with the Restylane?

#162 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

the 5th subscision was the worst due to how brutal it was. the local anaesthetic used on my face kinda knocked me around and made me shake and cry (i wasn't in pain) but i felt it was my body saying it had enough and i should stop. i left my face for about a month or 2 before i had fillers. the fillers lasted for a very long time and it wasnt until i had laser that they disappeared. the fillers did not hurt to get and they filled a lot of my uneven areas. it wasnt perfect, but it wasnt bad either. about 80-90%.

i uploaded a photo of my 5th subscision which u can see how brutal it was. my face was sooo swollen.

the other photo which has 2 photos of me in it, is the fillers straight after. the marks on my face (the red circle things) are from where the needle went into my skin. they vanished in about a week but as you can see, my rolling scars were gone a lot of my uneven areas were filled.

Attached Thumbnails

• sub.png
  • sub1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users