co2 fraxel dermabrasion microdermabrasion needling

161 replies to this topic

#21 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

It has only been 6 months since my first procedure. its meant to take a long time to see results.

I just had my 4th subcision and it hurt a lot. My doctor was very impressed with how my skin is going (especially the bigger scars which he has been focusing on in my last treatments). This time was more severe and im sure to get massive bruises because he worked on a lot of my smaller scars.

Thought I would upload a pic I took with my cell phone of me straight after the procedure.

Will update this again soon.

Attached Thumbnails

• newsub.jpg

#22 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:48 AM

It's been 2 days since I had my 4th subcision. I uploaded a photo to show how my face is now.

My 4th subcision was probably the worst I have had.

The procedure took about an hour (normally it takes about 20 minutes), but he worked a lot on my smaller rolling and depressed scars.

He injected a bit too much local anaesthetic near my left eye which gave me a wonky eye for the rest of the day. I could bearly see out of it.

Also he injected the local anaesthetic a bit too far into my cheek which ended up going into my mouth (no I am not kidding!).

He was working on my face for much longer this time and the local anaesthetic was starting to wear off so I felt a bit of pain near the end of the procedure.

The procedure is kind of a blur though but I guess that's a good thing. Luckily I've have a couple days off work to recover because I needed it.

Now I just have to wait for the bruising and swelling to go down and I will post another before and after photo.

Attached Thumbnails

• face1surgery.jpg

#23 DainBramaged

DainBramaged

a

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:collecting debt

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

I'm really curious to see the results. Good luck!

#24 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

How much are there procedures costing you? I am excited to see the results. It is lookin' good.

#25 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

How much are there procedures costing you? I am excited to see the results. It is lookin' good.

I live in Australia and its costing me $950 each treatment. It is very pricy

#26 Tyga

Tyga

H!&H

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

^well shit. That is expensive. Personally I'd rather stay ugly with money vs ugly and no money.

#27 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:48 PM

How much does this cost in the U.S.? That is pretty expensive, but if it is working and you think it's worth it go for it. :)

#28 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

How much does this cost in the U.S.? That is pretty expensive, but if it is working and you think it's worth it go for it. Posted Image

I think its a waste of money as well but if it makes me feel better about myself then its worth all the money i am spending. I also have a good job so money isnt really an issue.

Heres another photo from yesterday. with make up and without. massive difference lol

Attached Thumbnails

• wowpic.jpg

#29 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

How much does this cost in the U.S.? That is pretty expensive, but if it is working and you think it's worth it go for it. Posted Image

I think its a waste of money as well but if it makes me feel better about myself then its worth all the money i am spending. I also have a good job so money isnt really an issue.

Heres another photo from yesterday. with make up and without. massive difference lol

Right on.

How do you cover the indents and such?

#30 goofyrfy

goofyrfy

Crazy Cat Lady

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:43 AM

WOW! It looks SO different! I dont know why people are saying it looks the same, it for sure doesnt.... and you look awesome too! I'm so happy for you! I hope I can find a way to fade my scars (but cheap, I'm poor haha) sometime soon! Congrats.

#31 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:38 AM

Right on.

they are not noticeable when i get subcision. i guess my indents are small enough that the make up just fills them in. i work in retail so being bruised on my face can be quite shocking for customers and the make up helps massively. no one can notice im even wearing make up unless they study my face.

#32 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

Right on.

they are not noticeable when i get subcision. i guess my indents are small enough that the make up just fills them in. i work in retail so being bruised on my face can be quite shocking for customers and the make up helps massively. no one can notice im even wearing make up unless they study my face.

So makeup only works right after you get the subscion? Or does it work all the time now that your scars aren't as deep?

#33 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

over time my scars are less deeper so the make up fills it in a lot better. also it helps that my face is swollen

#34 WeiDong

WeiDong

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:07 AM

Amazing!!!
Good luck!!

#35 lianghaochen

lianghaochen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Your skin looks near perfect on day 5, looking forward to see your result by month 6!:)

#36 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:37 AM

It's been about 3 weeks since I had my 4th subcision and my bruises are gone. Thought it was time for before and after photos.

Prepared to be amazed!

My depressed and rolling scars have very much decreased. My 5th subcision is in February. I will continue to update this as I go along.

Attached Thumbnails

• EDITbeforeafterface1.png
  • EDITscardec.png

#37 HopeJ1245

HopeJ1245

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Wow congrats it's really working for you! Thanks for coming back to update!

#38 TreatAcne

TreatAcne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 49
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

Wow! Your pictures are amazing! It must have been an extremely painful experience to go through what you did. I did notice some improvement from your very first picture on your first post, and the very last one you did on your last post. How do you feel about all of it so far? You said the needles hurt, but are you confident overall with everything? You skin looks smoother and more healthy for sure and I can see the curve of your face, but I could also see it before, so the scars have a good improvement but still a soft, bumpy texture that's present a little, but not much.

#39 Greg098

Greg098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:59 AM

Its been a very long journey. Some days my face looks amazing while other days it looks horrible. I just try to take it one day at a time.

My face is SLOWLY filling out (which you can see from the photos). I can see a difference and so can everyone around me. It has been around 7 months since my first treatment. I've had 4 subcisions so far (5th next month) and I can see that over time it is improving. When I first started I was expecting a miracle. I thought the first treatment would fix most of my scars but this is not the case. So if you are planning to get subcision, don't expect your face to be fixed in 1 subcision. This was one of the reasons why I made this thread so people can see that my face is improving but it's not instant.

Heres a time line for people new to this thread.

My 1st subcision June 2011: I had massive bruising and saw about 10% improvement. Bruising lasted for 1 month.
My 2nd subcision August 2011: My bruising was bad but only lasted 3 weeks. I saw about 10% improvement.
My 3rd subcision October 2011: My bruising wasn't that bad compared to the last time and it only lasted 2 weeks. I saw about 20% improvement.
My 4th subcision December 2011: My bruising was mild but the subcision was more brutal. Bruising lasted just over a week. I am seeing about 80% improvement compared to when I started.
My 5th subcision February 2012:

#40 oopli

oopli

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

this thread is very informative, thanks for keeping us posted. Very nice improvements so far!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users