Photo

Doxycicline+Differin+Digestive Enzimes+Holistic (Pics Incl)

calcium paleo aha alpha hydroxy acid red mark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#41 okaythen

okaythen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:28 AM

Hiya, merry Christmas!

#42 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

Day 55 - merry christmas!!

Hi everyone, first of all i wanna wish you a merry christmas, i wish hapiness to everybody here and a happy new year! :)

Well, i've shaved and havent got breakouts on cheeks. But i've been breaking out a little bit on forehead, I mean, i dont breakout too much there but yesterday, after taking the pics shown today, i got a pimple in that area. It could be because im doing a "experiment", eating some foods i suspect i could be allergic/intolerant. 2 days ago i ate 30 strawberries and yesterday a piece of 100% organic chocolate, since chocolate is rich in fats anyways, that could be the cause of it. oir the strawberries?? really dont know...i popped it this morning anyways, hoping it to be the last zit i get till new year.

About my red marks, i read somewhere benzoyl peroxide help making them lighter at the beginning, well, they are much better, yesterday i was feeling great! until i saw that damn zit on my forehead. As others say, when you cheat, and dont break out, then you're cured.
Also, i lost 6 fucking lbs! i cant believe it! so bad!!!! now i'll eat the double amount ot oats, sweet potatoes, whole wheat pasta and whole grain rice to build the muscle i lost, hoping it doesnt affect my skin!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

day 61 - something is missing....

Hi everyone!! first of all happy new year!!! i hope you the best for this year

I' havent break out on cheeks, but i hace on the forehead!!! i didnt use to break out there even when my zits were hell, i dont know whats causing it. Also, i dont know if getting off Dan's regimen, just today i have two zits on my forehead, it had to happen today....

Itd could be the stress, well, something i dont know is if sadness is stress, i think it is but im not sure. My girlfriend is moving out to another city, and i've been very sad, even cried, could be that. In addition, I changed my shaving technique, now i use other type of razor blade, one which is not as good quality but claims to be "less irritating", Dan recommends it, i thought about the times of taking a shower, shaving and breakouts.

Lets hope these forehead breakouts stop soon, Im deciding wether or not to apply Dan's regimen there, im not applying it on cheeks and things seem to be fine. Im not excited for new year, i dont care about it, i dont know why, maybe i would if i hadnt got this damn zits on the forehead.

Good luck everyone and have a happy day

ps: I'll be eating pork and drinking alcohol tonight, lets see what happens...

To minimize the damage, i'll drink just one type of alcohol with no soda, and i'll choose the part of the pork which does not have fat and eat it just with sweet potatoe, maybe i take one capsule of probiotic tomorrow, alcohol damages gut flora...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Chestercool, 31 December 2011 - 09:08 PM.

#44 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

day 69 - I might have found that missing piece Posted Image

Hi everyone!! well im proud to say now im 100% clear of inflammed acne on my face, and 90% of my whole body, the missing piece i was talking about was extra high quality omega-3 supplementation

Well, my moms friend bought these capsules in sweden, along with cod liver oil, i take these 2 capsules, these is my schedule:

Breakfast: Zinc
Lunch: Cod liver oil
Evening meal: 1000 mg Omega-3 capsule
dinner: 1000 mg Omega-3 capsule

Every the other night: a probiotic capsule
---------------------------

This is working amanzingly, i dont wash my face anymore, im taking short and cool showers too: However, i got two pimples on my back, the good thing is they werent too inflammed as it used to be. Im glad how my skin looks by now

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

All you see in the pictures are red marks, as you can see, in my type of skin, red marks are worst than acne itself, i'll give it time...time heals all......
If you are wondering about that tiny spot next to my nose, its an old comedon i decided to extract, it had a lot of pus though

ps: im having a cold right now, im happy it hasnt affect my skin

Edited by Chestercool, 08 January 2012 - 08:59 PM.

#45 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

day 72- not so good news

well guys, these past days, i broke out in two pimples, I thought i had finally found that missing piece, the only thing i ate was home-made hamburgers, which contained a little bit of onions, and egg and 3 cookies my girlfriend gave to me, that should make me break out at all. I've been thinking it might be my cat. We found the kitty on october 15 and i started breaking out on october 16 or 17, it might be coincidence. However, im been searching information about allergens and inflammations, and could be the cause, my sister loves the kitty, the good thing is shes on a trip, and i'll convince my mom if we can give the kitty to a friend until my sister comes back.

#46 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

DAY 91 MORE IMPROVEMENT

Hi everyone, its been more than two weeks since the last update, i got 2 non-so-serious breakouts, back acne is much better. I went to another city for two days, ate everything and drank alcohol (vodka and tequila), didnt slept too much and exercise wasnt as intense as i workout at the gym. As a result yesterday when i arrived to my house, i realized i had two small whiteheads on my nose and some micro comedones on my forehead, when i f** felt this bump on my right cheek, i was pissed. Then i gently applied 10% glycolic acid and today its gone, incredible, its the third time this works!! i love glycolic acid, it just works if you catch the zit in its early formation.

I realized I'll breakout if i dont stick to a healthy lifestyle, i was considering about taking accutane because i wanna eat some junk food and drink alcohol, then i opened my eyes and realized it doesnt worth it.

I've been taking some cinnamon after each meal too and bought psyllium, im taking one capsule at the morning. I want to get rid of these red marks!! i need to find a regimen which works for me

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Chestercool, 30 January 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#47 The Darkest Cloud

The Darkest Cloud

|TheComeUp|

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

Dude you're acne is so light! :o it actually took me ages to even find some in your pics! Man I would dry wax every hair on my body (except my head and brows) to get skin like that! But I respect why you wanna be perfectly clear :) yah don't go on accutane, I haven't been on it but it's too much of a long term and heavy process, and your acne is far too light for it. Glad you're finding something to zap those zits...I too suffer from red marks. Mostly around my cheeks...May I suggest exfoliation?? Preferably manual exfoliation, I'm using a simple toothbrush but a baby brush does good too...look up on it. Tutorials, reviews etc...just a thought :D have you noticed whether cinnamon is improving your skin/reducing breakouts?? I'd be interested to see if it really works :L
Thanks man, and keep up the good work!

#48 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

day 99 - fuck fuck fuck and fuck

Hi everyone, i have bad news today, i broke out like shit

I've been taking vitamin C for red marks, i tried to heal them internally, but it seems it broke me out like shit. Also, 2 days ago i ate lentils and a few hours later i saw this huge pimple on my right cheek, as you see i have pimples on temples and one next to the nose, that one was before i started vitamin c anyways. The other factor i suspect from, is that i started collegue 1 week ago, and it might be that i screwed my cicardian circle, my eating hours, sleep, etc. Im really sad right now.

Having these problems, today i started taking saw palmetto, it inhibits dht and indeed hormone unbalance. Im hoping this to be my miraclous cure, i havent tried and dht blocker so this might be the solution, im crossing my fingers do bad!!! I realized i started having more whiteheads when i started psyllium aswell, so lets back to basics, this time with saw palmetto. It is Gnc brand, i was lucky to find that brand in my country, it was quite expensive tough... around 20$ it is 500 mg/90 tablets each, so im taking one in the morning.

and i was so fucking close to face the existant hyperpigmentation, damit!!! sorry for the pesimistic

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ps: fuck sakes

Edited by Chestercool, 08 February 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#49 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

day 102 - starting accutane tomorrow

guys, i've broken out terribly, its like every time i look myself to the mirror, find another bump and have to apply glycolic acid, im under a lot of stress, i broke out with my girlfriend too, and it was totally my fault. The good thing is, i read another user accutane log, he is so positive and he has like "a quote of the day"

Dream like if you were going to live forever, live like this were your last day

Also i realized im getting some scarring, i cant stand it, i found the cause

monday, had sex twice ---> cyst, broke out the following days too
saturday had once just once ---> new pimples

It is totally the DHT (dihydrotestosterone), when i ejaculate, somehow dht levels spikes, affecting sebaceous glands directly, i dont know where does the inflammation come from, my diet hasnt changed. Sometimes sex affects me, sometimes it doesnt, i havent masturbated in 6 months

the good thing about my country is that people that have money (i come from a family with a lot of money, money doesnt matter to be happy anyways)) things are easier, i called my derm, asked his what blood exams i need, and im going to see him tomorrow, i know hes gonna porescribe me accutane, im gonna propone his just to take 75% of the full dosage, followed of 1 year of adapalene.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

fucking sucks =/, i want sex 10 times per day haha accutane, please, dont give a initial breakout

Edited by Chestercool, 12 February 2012 - 12:50 PM.

#50 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

accutane day 1

the good thing, my derm is an asshole, he told me my acne is moderate and my acne was "cystic and some pimples almost nodular" haha, he gave me isotretinoin for 16-20 weeks, of course i plan to take only the 75% of the complete dosage, right now im not 30 mg, no side effects yet. I dont know why is people so worried about tane, i mean it can leave permanent sife effects if you do 3 or more courses. wish me luck, i'll hate chapped lips, and i hope i wont suffer from muscle aches cause i wanna keep working out.

ps: i'll eat healthy for the rest of my life

#51 TheMedic

TheMedic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

Problem is you're trying to measure so many things going in and out of your body and it's very confusing. "I jerked off yesterday, got a pimple...but I ate a twinky the day before...oh and that orange I ate damn what the hell?" That's why if you are going down that road, which may have bad side effects, then you need to do a very specific elimination diet.

#52 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

^ yep, you're right...

Accutane day 28

Well i havent posted in a while, what happened:

The first 2 weeks, i had a terrible initial breakout, it was like 9 whiteheads all over my face, when i breakout, its not more than 4-5 pimples

The good thing is hopefully the initial breakout is over, in the last 10 days, i havent got more than 2 actives, and small ones. I even started to eat popcorn, ice cream again, and im getting more confidence aswell :P i cant wair to be red mark free!!!!

yesterday i visited a friend, i drank a juice which was cheap and very sweet, some popcorn and i loved her dog, after 10 days of not breaking out on cheeks, today i did, im sure it was something i did in the past days, maybe I was right, animals make me breakout lol. Whatever, it wont matter anyways cause accutane will stop it. 4 months left.....20% of the treatment completed.

ps: i started with 30 mg the first 2 weeks, and the other 2 weeks 40 mg. Then 50 mg and finally 60 mg

#53 laidplains

laidplains

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

GL man

I think I had some similiar precursors that lead to my cystic acne...

poor diet
poor sleeping patterns
increased alcohol consumption
increased activity (basketball 6 days a week + workouts)
increased sexual activity (sex 1+ times daily for ~6 months)

it wasnt until about 4-8 weeks after I moved back home that my cysts began to form, and they continued coming for over a year. I started accutane, did 8 months. 2 months @ 60mg, 6 months @ 80mg ( I weight 170lbs). I don't get cysts anymore...knock on wood

Good luck sir

#54 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

GL man

I think I had some similiar precursors that lead to my cystic acne...

poor diet
poor sleeping patterns
increased alcohol consumption
increased activity (basketball 6 days a week + workouts)
increased sexual activity (sex 1+ times daily for ~6 months)

it wasnt until about 4-8 weeks after I moved back home that my cysts began to form, and they continued coming for over a year. I started accutane, did 8 months. 2 months @ 60mg, 6 months @ 80mg ( I weight 170lbs). I don't get cysts anymore...knock on wood

Good luck sir

Accutane day 49

more progress, i havent got any new pimples on cheeks, which was my most affected area.However, im getting some on the forehead, which is not really a common place where i get them. Hyperpigmentation is fading, now its time to wait i stop breaking out completly. About the side effects, nothing to worry about, it really anoyes me the back pain, i only have it when i work out, lips are dry, but nothing serious. I started taking 60 mg yesterday (my derm thinks im on 50 mg) but i guess im not doing anything bad :D my blood exams are perfect, and side effects are not bad whatsoever.

#55 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Day 96

It has been a lot since the last update, and i have great news, and some of bad news too: :D

I dont breakout anymore, not even on my back, just some weird ones. For example, i broke out on my shoulder a few days ago, just one zit.

Im so much stronger psychologically, i admit, accutane gave me more confidence because my red marks are fading. Also, im reading a lot about psychology, confince autors, selfhypnosis...what can i say? im stronger that fucking ever, even more that when i was acne free.

I had quite a hard time when i started accutane:

- I broke out with my girllfriend, i cried about 3 times per day for 1 month. Sometimes i feel bad about it, 2 weeks ago i drank too much and cried inside the club. I felt sad for 3 days, lesson learned, do not drink that much!! haha
- Had broke out a few days before ending up my realtionship, and after that...Accutane's initial breakout
- Felt kind of bad because i lost all my muscles because of following a strict paleo diet

Today:

- Im so optimistic about relationships, i dont need anyone to be happy and im a bomb, nothing stops me
- Im so much confident. Heres the thing; I've always acted like a confident guy, but now, im really confident, at least much more
- No active acne and red marks fading
- More exciting social life, now i can drink alcohol even though im on accutane, but blood exams are good so...drinking on weekends doesn hurt.
- I can eat again!!!! i love drinking juices again, junk food every the other day, of course i follow paleo diet most of the time
- Im gainning weight easily at the gym, because i can eat a lot again, 6 times per day without getting acne (glycemic load)

The bad

- Sometimes i feel kind of sad, insecure (just sometimes) and I remember my ex girlfriend, of course, I'll find someone better :D (please, remove your ex girlfriends from your cellphone, pictures, facebook at least until you're fine)
- Red marks are still present, but fading
- I got fucking annoying and rare effects from accutane; Impetigo (2% of people suffer from this under accutane), hypopigmentation (white spots) and back pain. My lips are just dry but my eyes are not the same, they are irritated...this is the worst.

40 days more to go to achieve 120mg/kg, the lowest recommended dosage. Im considering taking just 100 mg/kg, which means just 1 month more to go, im so afrais of permanent side effects, such as back pain and irritated eyes.

Good luck everyone, i'll be posting pics soon!

#56 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

How's the accurate going? And initial bad breakouts on body? I want to take accurate so badly, but I'm very afraid of the side effects

#57 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

1 month post-accutane

Hi guys!! well i finished accutane 1 month ago as the title says, its been an interesting journey, i'll make it as short as possible:

The good

- No acne whatsoever, no zits, not even blackheads. All my body is clear
- I can eat whatever i want again, of course, im still avoiding junk food, bananas (food allergy), cheap oils, white sugar,soy,etc.
- I look better hahaha
- Im more confident, im more happier!!!!
- PIH is finally fading!!

The bad

- I've got a rare side-effect. Hypopigmentation, its still there, its not that obvious, i mean, its no too light, but its there
- light facial flusing on cheek bones
- accutane rash or something on left hand, its still there, im trying different creams
- my nose is kind of oily after this period, not too much tough

Here are some pictures!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Judge them yourself!!! good luck everybody!!