Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doxycicline+Differin+Digestive Enzimes+Holistic (Pics Incl)

58 posts in this topic

accutane day 1

the good thing, my derm is an asshole, he told me my acne is moderate and my acne was "cystic and some pimples almost nodular" haha, he gave me isotretinoin for 16-20 weeks, of course i plan to take only the 75% of the complete dosage, right now im not 30 mg, no side effects yet. I dont know why is people so worried about tane, i mean it can leave permanent sife effects if you do 3 or more courses. wish me luck, i'll hate chapped lips, and i hope i wont suffer from muscle aches cause i wanna keep working out.

ps: i'll eat healthy for the rest of my life

Problem is you're trying to measure so many things going in and out of your body and it's very confusing. "I jerked off yesterday, got a pimple...but I ate a twinky the day before...oh and that orange I ate damn what the hell?" That's why if you are going down that road, which may have bad side effects, then you need to do a very specific elimination diet.

^ yep, you're right...

Accutane day 28

Well i havent posted in a while, what happened:

The first 2 weeks, i had a terrible initial breakout, it was like 9 whiteheads all over my face, when i breakout, its not more than 4-5 pimples

The good thing is hopefully the initial breakout is over, in the last 10 days, i havent got more than 2 actives, and small ones. I even started to eat popcorn, ice cream again, and im getting more confidence aswell :P i cant wair to be red mark free!!!!

yesterday i visited a friend, i drank a juice which was cheap and very sweet, some popcorn and i loved her dog, after 10 days of not breaking out on cheeks, today i did, im sure it was something i did in the past days, maybe I was right, animals make me breakout lol. Whatever, it wont matter anyways cause accutane will stop it. 4 months left.....20% of the treatment completed.

ps: i started with 30 mg the first 2 weeks, and the other 2 weeks 40 mg. Then 50 mg and finally 60 mg

GL man

I think I had some similiar precursors that lead to my cystic acne...

poor diet

poor sleeping patterns

increased alcohol consumption

increased activity (basketball 6 days a week + workouts)

increased sexual activity (sex 1+ times daily for ~6 months)

it wasnt until about 4-8 weeks after I moved back home that my cysts began to form, and they continued coming for over a year. I started accutane, did 8 months. 2 months @ 60mg, 6 months @ 80mg ( I weight 170lbs). I don't get cysts anymore...knock on wood

Good luck sir

GL man

I think I had some similiar precursors that lead to my cystic acne...

poor diet

poor sleeping patterns

increased alcohol consumption

increased activity (basketball 6 days a week + workouts)

increased sexual activity (sex 1+ times daily for ~6 months)

it wasnt until about 4-8 weeks after I moved back home that my cysts began to form, and they continued coming for over a year. I started accutane, did 8 months. 2 months @ 60mg, 6 months @ 80mg ( I weight 170lbs). I don't get cysts anymore...knock on wood

Good luck sir

Accutane day 49

more progress, i havent got any new pimples on cheeks, which was my most affected area.However, im getting some on the forehead, which is not really a common place where i get them. Hyperpigmentation is fading, now its time to wait i stop breaking out completly. About the side effects, nothing to worry about, it really anoyes me the back pain, i only have it when i work out, lips are dry, but nothing serious. I started taking 60 mg yesterday (my derm thinks im on 50 mg) but i guess im not doing anything bad :D my blood exams are perfect, and side effects are not bad whatsoever.

Day 96

It has been a lot since the last update, and i have great news, and some of bad news too: :D

I dont breakout anymore, not even on my back, just some weird ones. For example, i broke out on my shoulder a few days ago, just one zit.

Im so much stronger psychologically, i admit, accutane gave me more confidence because my red marks are fading. Also, im reading a lot about psychology, confince autors, selfhypnosis...what can i say? im stronger that fucking ever, even more that when i was acne free.

I had quite a hard time when i started accutane:

- I broke out with my girllfriend, i cried about 3 times per day for 1 month. Sometimes i feel bad about it, 2 weeks ago i drank too much and cried inside the club. I felt sad for 3 days, lesson learned, do not drink that much!! haha

- Had broke out a few days before ending up my realtionship, and after that...Accutane's initial breakout

- Felt kind of bad because i lost all my muscles because of following a strict paleo diet

Today:

- Im so optimistic about relationships, i dont need anyone to be happy and im a bomb, nothing stops me

- Im so much confident. Heres the thing; I've always acted like a confident guy, but now, im really confident, at least much more

- No active acne and red marks fading

- More exciting social life, now i can drink alcohol even though im on accutane, but blood exams are good so...drinking on weekends doesn hurt.

- I can eat again!!!! i love drinking juices again, junk food every the other day, of course i follow paleo diet most of the time

- Im gainning weight easily at the gym, because i can eat a lot again, 6 times per day without getting acne (glycemic load)

The bad

- Sometimes i feel kind of sad, insecure (just sometimes) and I remember my ex girlfriend, of course, I'll find someone better :D (please, remove your ex girlfriends from your cellphone, pictures, facebook at least until you're fine)

- Red marks are still present, but fading

- I got fucking annoying and rare effects from accutane; Impetigo (2% of people suffer from this under accutane), hypopigmentation (white spots) and back pain. My lips are just dry but my eyes are not the same, they are irritated...this is the worst.

40 days more to go to achieve 120mg/kg, the lowest recommended dosage. Im considering taking just 100 mg/kg, which means just 1 month more to go, im so afrais of permanent side effects, such as back pain and irritated eyes.

Good luck everyone, i'll be posting pics soon!

How's the accurate going? And initial bad breakouts on body? I want to take accurate so badly, but I'm very afraid of the side effects

1 month post-accutane

Hi guys!! well i finished accutane 1 month ago as the title says, its been an interesting journey, i'll make it as short as possible:

The good

- No acne whatsoever, no zits, not even blackheads. All my body is clear

- I can eat whatever i want again, of course, im still avoiding junk food, bananas (food allergy), cheap oils, white sugar,soy,etc.

- I look better hahaha

- Im more confident, im more happier!!!!

- PIH is finally fading!!

The bad

- I've got a rare side-effect. Hypopigmentation, its still there, its not that obvious, i mean, its no too light, but its there

- light facial flusing on cheek bones

- accutane rash or something on left hand, its still there, im trying different creams

- my nose is kind of oily after this period, not too much tough

Here are some pictures!!!

dsc03058l.th.jpg

dsc03059ye.th.jpg

dsc03060b.th.jpg

Judge them yourself!!! good luck everybody!!