Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReclusiveFeline

Moisturizer Recommedations

14 posts in this topic

Any recommendations on a good moisturizer for very oily, sensitive skin? I'm currently using a basic neutrogena lotion for sensitive skin and it turns me into a giant grease ball after a couple of hours.

He who seeks does not find, but he who does not seek will be found.

-Kafka-

Hey I have very oily skin, but I don't use a moisturizer. I feel like they all make my skin even more oily than it already is.

Instead, I use Cetaphil and Acnegen to control my acne. My friend told me about this and he always had very oily skin as well (to the point where he could see the oil on his finger when he touched his face).

Goodluck!

-M

Neutrogena is a good brand..I like their products.. neutrogena's combination skin is a good option for you..You should avoid using creamy product and the product enrich from milk,it is not good for oily skin,its for dry skin...

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

I have the same problem as you do. For me, clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel is quite good. But be sure to use only a pea size amount for the whole face.

What about celeteque's water-based moisturizer? smile.png

yep....can say celeteque water based moisturizer is good although i think it's not available on other country's........ cetaphil lotion and that celeteque are the only moisturizers i trust to use now.......

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.....

Yeah, any moisturizer for me turns me into a giant greasy mess. I like my moisturizer right now but it feels weird to use so little and I'm always wondering if I should glob more on. I use Olay Complete All Day UV moisturizer. I don't really mind the SPF, though my makeup has enough in it already but I love this stuff. Just need to learn not to use so much I guess. :P

Have you tried jojoba oil? I just recently ordered some to try on my body first and I love it. Feels like it'll be greasy all day and bam it dries but your skin feels super soft and moisturized. Give it a try.

yinyang.gifStephanie
AM & PM
Cleanse with Clean & Clear Sensitive Foaming Facial Cleanser
Moisturize with Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer

Tone with Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
*EVERY OTHER NIGHT: Raw Manuka Honey Face Mask overnight

Never felt happier with my skin! amused.gif

I used to use Clinic's products but my skin got as dry as the ground in the desert! Then I tried neutrogena. Good products but do not dare to stop using it or else... OR ELSE... acne is back! So now I'm on Aloe vera Soap, Jojoba oil scrub and (Aloe + Bee propolis + Chamomile + Vitamins A&E) lotion... I've found my rescuer eusa_pray.gif

What about celeteque's water-based moisturizer? :)

...good recommendation....

Also cetaphil products......

Stay away from products that has too many ingredients.... Weigh your options very well..... Read the ingredients of the products that your planning to buy even if you spend too much time in a grocery or pharmacy isle.... Research research research!!!!!

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.....