Photo

Saw Palmetto For Acne?

zinc saw palmetto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 mikito

mikito

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

I am female, 43 years old, still suffering from cystic acne. I have been taken dianette 35 for the last 3 years, and it was not definitely the cure, but very helpfull because I used to have a lot of huge, internal and painful cyst over my jawline. Actually, I have still acne, but It,s not so severe.

I tried another birth control pills before dianette 35 but they didn't work for me. I needed dianette that is the strong one.

I have also tried spiro, but I have to quit, because in the second weak  I was feeling so week and I felt down and finished may day at the emergency hospital.

Anyway, do you think I can use dianette with saw palmetto? Does anyone have the same experience and had success with saw palmetto and dianette?

#22 lalovelyj

lalovelyj

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

I've read and read about this herb, I'm going to CVS today and getting 2 bottles.

4/21/13 Update:

I ran out a few weeks ago to buy Saw Palmetto.  I took it for one week and it took over my skin.  I am extremely frustrated.  It hurts, looks like there are layers and LAYERS of gunk sitting under my skin and red inflammation. Starting over...

Edited by lalovelyj, 21 April 2013 - 12:49 PM.