This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Addition To My Skin Care Routine.

1 post in this topic

I've been one to use tea tree oil for acne before but always had some reactions to it with my skin becoming red and itchy or feelings somewhat of a burning sensation. After a lot of trial and error i have found what works for me. Ive been using tea tree oil in this manner for about 3 weeks now and it has made my skin that much better. I know almost all of you have tried tea tree oil with maybe little to no success but give this a try. I dont use tea tree oil every day but rather every other day, morning and night right before my lotioj and right after my toner as a spot treatment. Here are my steps on applying the oil along with my other steps towards clear skin: 1. Cleanse with neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask 3.5 bp while in the shower 2. Tone with witch hazel toner (dickensons) 3. Apply tea tree oil with a q tip to zits. (i only apply the oil right after the witch hazel because if i do it while my face is dry i notice the areas which i have applied the oil is dry and chalky) 4. Moisturize with neutrogena oil free moisturizer for oily skin i do this in the morning and at night and have seen great results. On the days i do not use tea tree oil i just follow all the steps above, minus step 3 and in the night i apply a glycolic acid cream in place of the neutrogena moisturizer.