No replies to this topic

#1 sithas15

sithas15

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

I've been one to use tea tree oil for acne before but always had some reactions to it with my skin becoming red and itchy or feelings somewhat of a burning sensation. After a lot of trial and error i have found what works for me. Ive been using tea tree oil in this manner for about 3 weeks now and it has made my skin that much better. I know almost all of you have tried tea tree oil with maybe little to no success but give this a try. I dont use tea tree oil every day but rather every other day, morning and night right before my lotioj and right after my toner as a spot treatment. Here are my steps on applying the oil along with my other steps towards clear skin: 1. Cleanse with neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask 3.5 bp while in the shower 2. Tone with witch hazel toner (dickensons) 3. Apply tea tree oil with a q tip to zits. (i only apply the oil right after the witch hazel because if i do it while my face is dry i notice the areas which i have applied the oil is dry and chalky) 4. Moisturize with neutrogena oil free moisturizer for oily skin i do this in the morning and at night and have seen great results. On the days i do not use tea tree oil i just follow all the steps above, minus step 3 and in the night i apply a glycolic acid cream in place of the neutrogena moisturizer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users