Photo

Why Do You Want To Have A Clear Skin?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

#101 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Because I want to have a relationship. I know it is not going to work right now, because most women have let me know in their own nasty ways (They see me => "Eeeeeuw, do not touch me!") that they do not accept me the way I am now. More than 10 years later (at age 27) I am in the situation that most women are in a relationship, so that's the next thing that I have to deal with after I have fixed my skin. I have to do it in this particular sequence in order to even get women to notice me and give me "that special attention / look /  whatever".

#102 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Yesterday I was hula hooping and did a move where you let the hoop spin around your head. It rolled right over one of my biggest cysts and the pain was so severe that I had a headache for the rest of the day. Totally ruined my dance session. So yeah, there's that.

#103 ohtokyovogue

ohtokyovogue

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 20
About Me

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Just sick of caking on face makeup :/ and they are physically painful

#104 RedRuby

RedRuby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Who wouldn't want to have clear skin??

My main reasons are so I don't have to wear makeup and I could feel comfortable outside with the sun hitting my face. I still go to the park regardless but people do stare at scars and any active acne that might come up. Also, so I wont feel like such an oddball with my gorgeous skinned friends!! Bleh!

#105 MschiMarie

MschiMarie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

Because I don't want to beat my self up to go outside or in public, or spend an hour putting on makeup to cover my face just to look somewhat normal. I don't want to cry or get depressed because other people can't understand how insecure my own face makes me, I don't want to be nervous getting close to someone or feel uncomfortable in direct sunlight. I don't want to have to deal with these feelings every single day, having to go through a mental work out every time before I go to school, work, or anywhere out in public. I don't want to be plauged by this for the rest of my life. I'm only 19 and it has already ruined so much of life, and I know it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Holy balls this is depressing.

#106 CrazyIceCream

CrazyIceCream

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Maybe because I'd like to smile without thinking I'm ugly neutral.gif