Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Do You Want To Have A Clear Skin?

106 posts in this topic

Because I want to have a relationship. I know it is not going to work right now, because most women have let me know in their own nasty ways (They see me => "Eeeeeuw, do not touch me!") that they do not accept me the way I am now. More than 10 years later (at age 27) I am in the situation that most women are in a relationship, so that's the next thing that I have to deal with after I have fixed my skin. I have to do it in this particular sequence in order to even get women to notice me and give me "that special attention / look / whatever".

Yesterday I was hula hooping and did a move where you let the hoop spin around your head. It rolled right over one of my biggest cysts and the pain was so severe that I had a headache for the rest of the day. Totally ruined my dance session. So yeah, there's that.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

Just sick of caking on face makeup :/ and they are physically painful

Perfect is boring. Flaws are what make a person so unique.

Who wouldn't want to have clear skin??

My main reasons are so I don't have to wear makeup and I could feel comfortable outside with the sun hitting my face. I still go to the park regardless but people do stare at scars and any active acne that might come up. Also, so I wont feel like such an oddball with my gorgeous skinned friends!! Bleh!

Because I don't want to beat my self up to go outside or in public, or spend an hour putting on makeup to cover my face just to look somewhat normal. I don't want to cry or get depressed because other people can't understand how insecure my own face makes me, I don't want to be nervous getting close to someone or feel uncomfortable in direct sunlight. I don't want to have to deal with these feelings every single day, having to go through a mental work out every time before I go to school, work, or anywhere out in public. I don't want to be plauged by this for the rest of my life. I'm only 19 and it has already ruined so much of life, and I know it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Holy balls this is depressing.

1 person likes this

Maybe because I'd like to smile without thinking I'm ugly neutral.gif