1 reply to this topic

#1 Green_Vegetable_Man

Green_Vegetable_Man

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2004 - 07:34 PM

Visitors have written in great detail about the extraordinary health of the Hunzakuts. There is practically no plant or animal disease, and virtually none in humans: absolutely no cancer, no heart or intestinal trouble: and the people regularly live to be centenarians, signing, and dancing and making love to the edge of the grave. Visitors tell of seeing no cripples. Wounds are said to heal with remarkable speed, seldom becoming infected if rubbed with the local soil, rich in minerals. Hunza women are so healthy they need no assistance in delivering a child whom they breast feed for two to three years, deliberately spacing their children so as to wean them one at a time. Children are invariably reported as growing up unneurotic and healthy, with none of the normal childhood diseases such as mumps, measles, and chicken pox. The girls' complexions are depicted as without acne or blemish, attributable in part to the application of oil of apricot seed.

http://www.agrienergy.net/benefits.htm
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#2 sherman

sherman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2004 - 07:38 PM

hmmm

Well I do believe it has something to do with what we eat, being outside can also help. Maybe the atmosphere too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users