Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Are All Of The Different Percentages Of The Topical Retinoids?

9 posts in this topic

Hey,

I have been searching the forms quite a bit and I still can't seem to find an up to date percentages (strengths) on the different type of topical retinoids.

Can someone please direct me to where I can find the percentages? You could just post them here too if you'd like.

This is the only thing that I have found (but I know that it is not exactly correct):

Retin A

Indicated for Acne

Generic Name: Tretinoin Strengths:0.01% Gel; 0.025% Gel; 0.025% Cream; 0.05% Liquid; 0.05% Cream; 0.1% Cream; 0.1% Micro Gel

Avita

Indicated for Acne. As it's generic is tretinoin, similar skin rejuvenation use considered appropriate

Generic Name:

Strengths:

Differin

Indicated for Acne

Generic Name: Adapalene

Strengths: 0.1% Gel; 0.1% Solution

Tazorac

Indicated for Psoriasis and Acne. Good for those with chronically oily skin or severe blackhead form of acne. Pending indication for skin rejuvenation.

Generic Name:Tazarotene

Strengths: 0.1% Cream; 0.1% Gel; 0.05% Cream; 0.05% Gel

Renova

Generic Name: Tretinoin

Strengths: 0.05% Cream; 0.025% Cream

Thanks so much for the help!

Do you like the Differin .3 to help with acne, or to help with anti-aging and shallow scars?

Gel is good. Lotion blows. :)

Does anyone know anything about Retisol-A?

Morning:

• Wash my face with Cetaphil Cleanser
  • Wait 20-30 minutes then put on Retisol-A (Tretinoin) 0.025% [this cream has a built-in SPF and moisturizer

Night:

• Wash face with Cetaphil Cleanser
    • Wait 20 minutes, put Cindoxyl Gel.

If my face is super dry I use Cetaphil Moisturizer before each medicated cream!