Photo

Breesy's Isotretinoin Log To Cure (Severe) Acne! (Pictures Every Week)

aha alpha hydroxy acid

107 replies to this topic

#21 Patrick102

Patrick102

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

you can easily find emu oil online, just make sure its 100 emu oil!

#22 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:22 AM

Thanks for the replies guys,

I am heading to school in a minute but decided to check the internetz:)

dreamer I know it's not much and if I'm freaking out just for nothing but my hair doesn't feel that, uhm how would you say it, dense, thick? Ya know what I mean

and okay patrick I'll look into it, I'm just hesitating to use any extra stuff on my face while on accutane, Posted Image

Pics later on in the evening when I get to home again!

#23 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

Day 16

Hey what's up? Here I'm with quick update before going to sleep!

I've got a question about the hair/hairloss, I don't get really any,maybe 1-3 when I run my hand through the hair which is normal and around 10 ni the shower really but what is making me wondering is that since 2 days ago when I thought that I'm losing hair my hair's texture become different, it is like silky and smoothy and not so thick now.

Has anyone have this happened? Could it be that it becomes less oily? because I've noticed my skin has become less oily aswell in the last 3-4 days. It feels like I don't have to wash it anymore, well that's a pro:) But my hair has lost quite a bit of volume, and thickness, doesn't really bother me though if I don't actually lose hair.

Here's the pics anyway as I promised with one extra with great lightning that hides some of the red marks.Can't see any improvement yet in the pics.

03112011183.jpg 03112011184.jpg

03112011182.jpg

#24 whatamihere4

whatamihere4

hi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

Yep, accutane dries your face and scalp out, meaning our hair texture will feel a bit less dense too and more thin.

good luck on tane, you seem like a cool guy

#25 19drei19

19drei19

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:23 AM

hey man! i started accutane at october 12 ill be with you the whole log!!!! im kinda depressed though cause my derm only gave me 10m.g and i have severe acne!!!! huhu! anyways im 17 and i have severe oily skin but a week with accutane actually make me feel like i never had oily skin! anyways i couldnt argue more with my derm about making it a higher dose i think shes just too careful anyways im still on my topical med as what she suggested and the only sign of side effect im having is dry lips and i aint using any lip balm my only form of moisturizer is my uhhh tongue lol

are you visiting a derm?if so does she use cortisone shots on you?or prick your acne?cause mine does like a facial

#26 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Day 18

What's up! I'm here again with a late night update:)

Was with my friend(s) mostly today and just surfed the internet, chilled.

There isn't that much going on the face department, I don't have that many huge zits now thought, the bumps are getting smaller slowly - redness is same as earlier

Yep, accutane dries your face and scalp out, meaning our hair texture will feel a bit less dense too and more thin.

good luck on tane, you seem like a cool guy

Oh this is good news, maybe I was just freakin out for nothing. It could definitely be this because there is no way the hair could have thinned so much in just a day or 2 that I would feel it - it got to be the oil production reduction, and thanks:)

hey man! i started accutane at october 12 ill be with you the whole log!!!! im kinda depressed though cause my derm only gave me 10m.g and i have severe acne!!!! huhu! anyways im 17 and i have severe oily skin but a week with accutane actually make me feel like i never had oily skin! anyways i couldnt argue more with my derm about making it a higher dose i think shes just too careful anyways im still on my topical med as what she suggested and the only sign of side effect im having is dry lips and i aint using any lip balm my only form of moisturizer is my uhhh tongue lol

are you visiting a derm?if so does she use cortisone shots on you?or prick your acne?cause mine does like a facial

Hey man. I agree 10mg is kinda low to start with, however there are some people that can't handle more than for example 20mg a day and still heal fine, maybe most famour is this guy from youtube:

He took 20mg pretty much the whole course, tried higher but couldn't handle and healed very good! Though if your skin isn't improving I'm sure your derm will bump the dosage up. You should also really get a lip balm, I have it always with me, Good luck to you Posted Image

Here's a song for yall, good night!

#27 19drei19

19drei19

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

hey dude my marks are healing hopefully i dont get new ones yeah i pretty much watched his whole video but i didnt know he was only on 20mg the whole course! anyways if my derm can higher mydose on 20 id be happy hopefully i could finish with 60-80mg i'd be secured goodluck! cheers to us people who are currently on accutane ^_^

#28 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

Day 20

Almost three weeks down already, wow

I'll post some pics tomorrow most likely :)

Today was pretty much the first day in 2-3 years that I've gone to the school and then with friends without having a shower first. Also didn't cleanse/moisture in the morning cause the skin felt good. I got a few pimples coming to a head during the day but it isn't insanely dry right now(haven't been to evening shower yet).

I have a lot of skin peeling, or not sure if it's peeling but I have LOTS of dead skin on my skin and it comes off in small bits/pieces if I slide my fingers over the skin with a bit of pressure. What can I do with it? Is it just a matter of bad cleanser? It hasn't come completely from the accutane because I had it before accutane.
If anyone got solutions let me know.

#29 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

Day 22

Hey! In the last two or so days I have been having a new side effect,

My scalp has become dry and I have been having bits of it dropping off, I think it's called dandruff in english? Has anyone got a solution for this? I bought some Head&shoulders shampoo for dry scalp, hopefully it would help it a bit. The scalp has also been itchy which isn't the most pleasant thing, to say the least.

I'm in a bit of a hurry even now so I can post the pics today but they'll be up tomorrow :)

The skin's not that much different, a few new pimples up(breakouts)

I've been eating 30mg 1st day and now 45mg zinc for 5 or so days, haven't seen big improvements but it hasn't made the skin worse at least.

Here's today's song :) Have a good evening yall!
http://www.youtube.c...yaKmLnw&ob=av3e

#30 ahasegawa

ahasegawa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

Using a dandruff shampoo is a great start! I have heard of a certain type of oil people rub on their scalp as well to help with the flakiness. Personally the head and shoulders shampoo alone has tamed my really itchy scalp :)

#31 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

Using a dandruff shampoo is a great start! I have heard of a certain type of oil people rub on their scalp as well to help with the flakiness. Personally the head and shoulders shampoo alone has tamed my really itchy scalp Posted Image

Sounds good, I got the dry scalp care one, gonna go to shower now and try it out! Good that it worked for you!

#32 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

Day 23

Heyy! I don't got much to type down but I think the dandruff shampoo has helped slightly, I used it in the evening and in morning, gonna use it from now on every 2 or 3 days.

Today I've been having some pressure/slight pain in the area under where the ribs and sternum meet...I don't want to blame everything on accutane though, hope it goes away with a good night of sleep.

As far as the skin goes, the redness has in my opinion slightly just got more apparent, I don't have that many pimples now though, 2 in forehead, and maybe 4-5 on boths cheeks and 3-4 in the mouth/chin area, which is a lot less than what I had a month ago. The red marks look pretty much like pimples for ignorant people though so that doesn't help much :<

Anyway here's my pictures, I got a the two extra ones from yesterday when I waited my sister in the car and got bored!

migoush.jpg migousi.jpg

autos.jpg auto.jpg

#33 19drei19

19drei19

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

hey im in my month 1 but too bad i cant go to the derm though cause shes not there *sigh* ill probably go next week,,yes anti dandruff shampoo not only helps dry scalp but also acne,it helped my forehead acne ive been using head and shoulders for the past 4 years and i never had severe forehead acne since then my only problems are my cheeks like yours,,,,

#34 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

Day 25

I'm halfway through my first pack of the isotretinoin - they come in 100 pills packets here in Finland

I've been breaking out again in the last 2 days, which is not nice to say the least...Don't know if it's like another IB or whatever but I'm not liking it!
Had this relatively small pimple that I think came out in the shower yesterday, now today it was full of groce pus and I popped and now it is so damn red and painful and has a big crater like in it Posted Image

Anyway not much else going on in my life at the moment, all my friends went to the club yesterday and I had my lonely moment alone because I just didn't want to go there looking like this. Doh, I'll hit it again when the skin is healed :)

Good night now all!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=d38dyzqF4gw

#35 19drei19

19drei19

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:43 PM

same situation as you dude i had to stay alone im too afraid to be seen by people so i zeroed all my contacts with friends i miss the days without acne

#36 Hopeful*

Hopeful*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:44 PM

I can see some improvement in your pictures! Good Luck with your course :)

#37 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

Day 28 (should've been 26th in my earlier post, got wrong by a day there >.<)

So, I almost thought that the breakouts would be over but today I got 2 new ones on the sides of my mouth, one in forehead which actually had NO pimples for around 4 days, and one on the left side of my face. Hope they're going away soon...

Apart from that not much different, I think a bump to 60mg on my next dermatologist meet would be appropriate, it is quite a far ahead though as here in Finland the isotretinoin comes in a packet of 100pills, so 50 days at a time

same situation as you dude i had to stay alone im too afraid to be seen by people so i zeroed all my contacts with friends i miss the days without acne

Yes...Still keep contact with your friends even though you wouldn't go for the girls...we'll have plenty of time for them but it ain't easy to get the friends back.

I can see some improvement in your pictures! Good Luck with your course Posted Image

thanks! Posted Image

#38 Hopeful*

Hopeful*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

What is your dosage? I just picked up my accutane today :) I'm starting on 80 mgs ... Though this is my 2nd course.

#39 breesy

breesy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

Day 29

Hey,

I'm breaking again and what is my concern is that I have been getting close to the spots I had the bumps under my skin some new ones.
They are not that bad - yet - and hopefully won't become, either.

Small rashes in both hands that some hydrocortisone ,glycerol helps, they aren't that bad.

I still have lower back pains, I reckon exercise/getting back to the gym would help it. But I have a slight problems, how are you other accutane bros / girls dealing who exercise? After gym I'm sweating a lot so I obviously got to take a shower but the problem is I don't want to cause any extra irritation for the skin. How are you dealing with this? Just not cleansing and moisturising after the shower? I'm already having shower when I wake up and before I go to sleep, so I think a third could be too much and irritate the skin? Please share your experience.

What is your dosage? I just picked up my accutane today Posted Image I'm starting on 80 mgs ... Though this is my 2nd course.

I'm on 40 mgs a day, 20 morning and evening!

#40 19drei19

19drei19

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

hey dude same boat as yours still breaking out(cyst) :'(,but dont worry we are only on our 1st month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users