Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forest dwellers never get acne

35 posts in this topic

Ive met some monkeys with pretty bad acne paul.

Currently recovering from prolonged moderate breakout

Current Regim:

Trying to avoid: Dairy/Sugar/Carbs/Processed Foods/Alcohol/Caffeine

Suplements: zinc/multi-vitamin/fish oil/ACV tablets/vitamin C/B5

Topicals:coconut oil/Jojoba oil/ACV AM and PM, washing with olive oil soap, BP AM and PM

Current status: couple of small angry white heads which is annoying but they clear up pretty quickly, mainly red marks and scars though

that could be warts, bounty tongue.gif . i was thinking chimps when i said *monkeys*, so :angel:

No Paul, when I spoke to dominant male monkey he said they had been using a mild anti-bac wash for a while now and were thinking of trying BP, which I informed them was very good. tongue.gif

Currently recovering from prolonged moderate breakout

Current Regim:

Trying to avoid: Dairy/Sugar/Carbs/Processed Foods/Alcohol/Caffeine

Suplements: zinc/multi-vitamin/fish oil/ACV tablets/vitamin C/B5

Topicals:coconut oil/Jojoba oil/ACV AM and PM, washing with olive oil soap, BP AM and PM

Current status: couple of small angry white heads which is annoying but they clear up pretty quickly, mainly red marks and scars though

I want to live in a forrest where there is NO MIRROR and NO one will look at me either. i do not have to care my complexion any more and hence I wouldn't mind whether i have acne.

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

Ha; I'd love to see Stephen Hawkins in a debate with an Amazonian and you tell me who's smarter. Forest people live in the forest because they like life as it is-- and I'd love to see a credible source of someone living in a forest (or anywhere on the planet) living to be 140.

Has anyone ever met anyone living in a forest?

No.

So how the fuck do you know if they have acne or not? This is fucking stupid. How many pictures of "forest dwellers" have you ever seen?

Pfft.

great post melbourne.

keep up the good work.

ps do you like the all blacks?

This post rocks...i especialy like the monkey orientated replies....its true monkeys dont have acne to my knowledge.....bu then again , neither do pigs, maybe i should roll around in shit all day

haha forest dwellers....sounds like some geek dungeons and dragons thing

This is absolutely true. ?The African forest people have no acne biggrin.gifwink.giflol.gifsurprised.gifsmile.gifconfused.gifrazz.gif

I will post pictures of Amazon and African forest dwellers

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]