Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forest dwellers never get acne

35 posts in this topic

Yeh, and what are you going to do about it?

Go live in the forest if you're so wise to the whole issue.

I dont think people really live in forests anymore, hunting squirrel and gathering wild berries.

Yeh, and what are you going to do about it?

Go live in the forest if you're so wise to the whole issue.

It's deviated pretty far if we're sat here posting messages on our home computers about skin conditions..

It's deviated pretty far if we're sat here posting messages on our home computers about skin conditions..

Living in the city rocks. Feel free to stop the luxury of a toliet and readily-available food in your quest for self righteousness.

how does living in a city make you an idiot. id say its more intelligent than living in the forest with the bears.....rhinos.......heck! even monkeys!

how does living in a city make you an idiot. id say its more intelligent than living in the forest with the bears.....rhinos.......heck! even monkeys!

I like living in the city.

I like books, films, electric music, photography, university, pubs, bars, nightclubs, fashion, fast food, safe sex, video games and hot showers to mention a few; what could be dubbed 'Western culture'.

I couldn't give that up and live in a hut for the sake of a few spots.

And I don't want to live to 140! ohmy.gif

i'm usually pretty open minded...

but this is so pointless...i mean what's the solution from all of this?

bomb our cities and live in the forest?

throw away all the good (and bad) that we have created?

i've met alot of native americans who live in the 'forest' and they had terrible complexions. (i canoe trip in northern canada.)

i'm usually pretty open minded...

but this is so pointless...i mean what's the solution from all of this?

bomb our cities and live in the forest?

throw away all the good (and bad) that we have created?

i've met alot of native americans who live in the 'forest' and they had terrible complexions. (i canoe trip in northern canada.)

i once took a semester off from college and lived in south lake tahoe (sierra mountains) ... my acne got even worse during that time, and i was about as stress-free as one can be... and i even got to see a bear walking around my apartment.

i think what melbourne is saying is that only westernized cultures get acne.. there is truth to that..

You are right, lowfreg. Most people in civilizations that aren't touched by articifical chemicals, pollution, heavy metals and chlorinated water, and eat unprocessed, whole foods, don't have acne.

One other thing.....Native Americans eat terribly; a lot of processed, packaged foods. That's just a fact.

lmao you guys are all dumb for believing him. I have been to Africa. I have been to the brush country. I have seen people living in huts. I went to Africa because my Grandpa is cofounder of WorldMissions. They do not all have clear skin.. Some have great but some do have acne -.-;;

Because monkeys are zit-free, we must eat bananas.